say something about ... yourself!

The thing that's different about Ghost Hunters is that they AREN'T all like "omg" at every little thing. 85% of the time they go back to the client with nothing to say, because nothing really happened. Granted, the international team is a little more excitable though.

Been watching a lot of TAPS and Ghost Hunters International lately. I found that those kinds of shows don't bother me while watching them, but mess with me when I'm hanging around the house late at night.

Also got a new hair cut and look fantastic.

Fuck TAPS, those guys are fake faggots. They stage shit in their shows for ratings and have admitted to doing so. All they give a shit about is money.

The thing that's different about Ghost Hunters is that they AREN'T all like "omg" at every little thing. 85% of the time they go back to the client with nothing to say, because nothing really happened. Granted, the international team is a little more excitable though.

Yeah. Actually the International team are more or less a bunch of prats. I dont even watch the GHI. I cant stomach the idiocy of that team. The original TAPS guys seem pretty cool actually. Only a few of their shows actually have something very odd going on.

went to my mom's godmothers' viewing-thing last night... got followed around and pawed at by this creepy hillbilly guy my mom was friends with when she was younger. the same guy came to my birthday party and insisted he and i had to go out drinking and all of my friends are convinced he was trying to get into my pants.

Would call in sick to work again, except I need to turn my timecard in today, and I don't think I can use ATO yet so I wouldn't be paid for my days off. Blahhhh. I'm sick, Derick's sick, and now my dad is too. I just wanna go back to sleep :(

Steal some iPods in honor of Joe

I don't think I'll have any opprotunity for stealing here. I'll be the towering creepy bastard who checks your receites at the front and looks at the camreas.

I wanted warehouse again, I can't stand in one place too long without getting naxious (SP)?. Does anyone have any advice? I start next week.

Heres my real advice, don't stress out and if you do just grin and bear it. If people/customers give you lip when you're the LP then you tell them to STFU or you're going to kick them out of the store!!