say something about ... yourself!

kinda irritated that the only person that could have really helped me get people to my gig on Saturday hasn't done a thing to help. "i can send out texts tomorrow"... a day before the show. alrighty then.

One thing I miss about long hair is not needing a hair cut.

This is costing me too much damn money too often. I'm thinking of doing it myself tomorrow, I have the materials.

Goddamn, it's 2 A.M. which means I have been working for 16 hours....and I can't seem to debug this weird fucking rogue issue with some code I'm having. The code is fine and matches code of other areas that have no issues but for some reason, this bit of code is having issues.

I think I'm just going to code a workaround. This is bullshit.

But I sure do overlook the obvious. That's the shitty thing about having an analytical personality, you tend to look past the simple.

It was a simple glitch between an object and a reference. What baffles me is that the glitch only occured in 3 occurrences rather than the total nine or ten I had. I've had a few beers, the caffeine high is long gone and I have been up for too fucking long. I may go through code tomorrow (today) to pinpoint it or just say 'fuck it'. I fixed the glitch by removing the object but I like to know how things work rather just knowing that they work.

Pitch Black ruled. Chronicles was the worst movie ever made.

I've been contemplating shaving my head completely, just to see how it looks. If i don't like it, fortunately hair tends to grow back.

Got home from my last day at GiS, expecting to plop right down on my bed and sard the night away. But apparently today was my nephew/step nephew/whatever's birthday today. He got two hermit crabs, and a betta fish that was living at his grandma's was brought here to live. So I had to donate my extra tanks to their causes and set them up as well. They're "his" but I know I'll be stuck taking care of them, at least the fish anyway. The poor fishie was in a little glass bowl that I would estimate to be no more than 12 ounces, and was halfway filled with marbles which made it very hard to get the fish out of the bowl. Couldn't even see through the water either, twas so nasty with filth. I am tired.

Swedish Fish flavor italian ice sounds really disgusting.

SwedishFish.jpg

You lived in the US for all that time and don't know what an "Italian Ice" is? Those things that are sold on street corners in every single city. It's like a creamier Sno Cone (the shaved ice with syrup flavoring pumped over it)