say something about ... yourself!

Anyway now we're going to go to RITA'S ITALIAN ICE AND CUSTARD!!!! because one finally opened in Texas. I am likely going to order a gelati. You're welcome to rant about the improper use of Italian on that one because the food it names is not at all gelato! (A Rita's gelati is just a cup with layers of custard and italian ice)

I got the strawberry custard. That shitz was so good, we had to come home immediately for rape.

I drink like a madman and usually don't get hangovers. Just drink water and take asprin while you drink mang.

I think it might have been Captain Beard who told me to drink water. Thanks!

My tolerance is way down because I hardly drink anymore. I know what you're saying though. When I drank every day a few years back (when I was an alcoholic), I rarely ever got hangovers.

I got me some Gatorade and my headache is pretty much gone. I'm just really tired and it's kind of hard to function/think properly. It's a great possibility that I might still be drunk.

I drink like a madman and usually don't get hangovers. Just drink water and take asprin while you drink mang.

I think it might have been Captain Beard who told me to drink water. Thanks!

Also, don't pass out. If it's possible, spend some time being awake after your last drink. It's helped me IMMENSELY if I can sober up even just a little bit before I go to sleep. If I go to sleep totally hammered, it's a guarantee that I'll wake up hungover.

Parents going through a divorce, no mother again and it should stay that way. Dad is very depressed and I am helping him make payments on the house because I don't want him losing the house.

Other then that, and the occasional sodomy nothing else is going on. Oh yeah working out and running.

yeah or i will take a dildo and put it in your face and take pictures and send it to everyone like I did in this photo.

HAHAH-3.jpg