say something about ... yourself!

I has teh AIDS now too, three days into a new job. Needless to say, I'm pretending not to be sick while at work. But UGGGGH my throooooooat :erk:

OH NOES! SHITTY!!!
Well i got my meds and shit. Sad thing was, my Cadillac died. D: I was turning into my road (luckily for me) and the steering locked up and she just went PHHHFFFTTT. A nice hunky man helped me into the parking lot of the commercial area right off the highway and we did get the Caddy home. Alas, she is dead. (for the most part) Aye, she was a fine vessel. :cry:
Oh well..

OH NOES! SHITTY!!!
Well i got my meds and shit. Sad thing was, my Cadillac died. D: I was turning into my road (luckily for me) and the steering locked up and she just went PHHHFFFTTT. A nice hunky man helped me into the parking lot of the commercial area right off the highway and we did get the Caddy home. Alas, she is dead. (for the most part) Aye, she was a fine vessel. :cry:
Oh well..

Oh noes :(

Light it on fire and send it off into a nearby lake. VIKING LONGCAR FUNERAL!

LOL!!! Well i would prefer on some future date for us to repair her.

My Jeep will be back in action soon. The only thing wrong with it is that the fan shroud sags onto the fan itself. So like, when its running, the fan beats up against the shroud and it sounds like a lawn mower. Easy to fix. It will be done.

Morganna, I have to say that your signature is creepy...not because that guy is a leering maniac who I'm afraid will try to kill me and sodomize my corpse, but because he is obviously a leering JEWISH maniac who I'm afraid will try to kill me, sodomize my corpse and steal all of my money.

That should make for some good exercise. Those jews just never give up once they set their sights on something.

FINALLY have my new laptop, got all my data restored except a bunch of applications I have to redownload. And that means I can load the iPod that they sent me a week ago and not have to use the 4 year old piece of crap that cuts out every time the headphone wire moves. Hurrah!

Well shit, buying Apple SHOULD have made you broke. You get a bargain special or something?

(Don't make the sharp edged snarks, I'm just in a good-natured prodding mood and doing it to everyone I'm talking to.)