say something about ... yourself!

You should probably carry a mace, just in case.

Solid advice, I suggest one of these.

WE-Studded-Mace.jpg

I always wondered why it was a MORNING star, when quite clearly it'll create nightfall in your head.

Unless they woke prisoners up with it by smashing their feet. Yow.

That would be a military flail, a weapon that has extremely dubious historical accuracy. There probably never was such a weapon, although agricultural flails would have made passable makeshift weapons for peasant classes pressed into conscripture.

"The morning star is a medieval weapon consisting of a spiked club resembling a mace, usually with a long spike extending straight from the top and many smaller spikes around the particle of the head. The spikes distinguish it from a mace, which can have, at most, flanges or small knobs. It was used by both infantry and cavalry; the horseman's weapon had a shorter shaft. The mace, a traditional knightly weapon, developed somewhat independently, became all-metal with heads of various forms, while the morning star retained its characteristic spikes, with a usually wooden shaft, often found in longer two-handed forms measuring up to six feet or more, was popular among troops."

I really want to bring my doormat kitty into my house. I'm in need of kitty snuggles.
...but kitty has fleas, and fleas like me.

*dilemma*

Metal Night was a failure, everything messed up, lots of no shows and the speakers were all moved around so we couldn't set anything up. However, I managed to not fall on my ass on the stripper pole.

Next Tuesday, my tri-state friends, come out to metal night and hopefully it'll go ok.

Here's where I'll be this weekend. If I'm not home by Tuesday, forget about me... I decided not to come back.

LakeCrescent_Pano.jpg_resize.jpg