say something about ... yourself!

went kayaking on the river this past weekend and I feel so sore and so good today.
There's something about being sore and exhausted like this that makes you feel... good... weird.

That's your body's way of telling you it likes that kind of thing, and that you should do it more often so it gets used to it. I agree it's awesome, it's like drugs... without the drugs.

That's your body's way of telling you it likes that kind of thing, and that you should do it more often so it gets used to it. I agree it's awesome, it's like drugs... without the drugs.

YES!
This is why I like skiing (or snowboarding) so much: you have a blast and workout at the same time and at the end of the day you feel so awesome. It's addictive!
We already plan to go kayaking again in 2 weeks and this time we are going to do the 25 mile route! (we did 12 miles on Saturday and 7 on Sunday)

Kevin: any good ski resorts in WA? :) :oops:

YES!
This is why I like skiing (or snowboarding) so much: you have a blast and workout at the same time and at the end of the day you feel so awesome. It's addictive!
We already plan to go kayaking again in 2 weeks and this time we are going to do the 25 mile route! (we did 12 miles on Saturday and 7 on Sunday)

Barely being able to walk down the street from being so exhausted after jiu-jitsu is one of my favorite parts about it. Having a rad activity/hobby that's also a rad workout is the best thing ever.

We have tons of awesome ski resorts here. But ironically enough I've never even tried skiing/snowboarding, so I'd need someone to teach me how ;)

Barely being able to walk down the street from being so exhausted after jiu-jitsu is one of my favorite parts about it. Having a rad activity/hobby that's also a rad workout is the best thing ever.

We have tons of awesome ski resorts here. But ironically enough I've never even tried skiing/snowboarding, so I'd need someone to teach me how ;)

Snowboarding is easy.
1. Put on snowboard
2. point your ass down a hill
3. Repeat, step two

I think you forgot some steps in there. What happens when I reach the bottom of the hill? If I point my ass down the hill, won't the snowboard be pointing the wrong direction? Why would I repeat something if it didn't work?

You're not a very good teacher!

I think you forgot some steps in there. What happens when I reach the bottom of the hill? If I point my ass down the hill, won't the snowboard be pointing the wrong direction? Why would I repeat something if it didn't work?

You're not a very good teacher!

Well you're not a very good student!!:mad:
Also, if you point your ass down hill you'd still go down hill, just backwards. Wear a helmet and a cup, gotta protect your nards!

alright, so this guy, paul, is middle aged, seems all wholesome and nice, friendly, but say downright obscene things to pretty much every woman in the store every time he sees them, or at least he does to me. his thing is that he's the big bad wolf and we young female cashiers are his prey - at least that's what he says to me and another chick cashier. seriously, that's what he says. he howls at us whenever he sees us. okay, that's just his way of having fun, that's fine.

a few days ago, i went into the break room. our lot guy, evan, who is slow, was back there, as was paul. evan's friend who is also slow works at BJs, right across the street from home depot, where my sister is a cashier. the following conversation takes place:
evan: i hung out with my friend last night.
me: the one who works at BJs?
evan: yup.
me: i asked my sister about him. she says he's nice
paul: *raises eyebrows* a sister, huh? a younger sister? how old is she.
me: she SEVENTEEN.
paul: oh, well i'll have to go over there and hit on her.
me: and i'll kill you.
he chuckles heartily, i glare at him, make some comment about how i expect to see his picture on the Sex Offender Registry Database, he keeps laughing and agrees that he's a pervert and whatnot, and continues to chuckle heartily. and that's his sense of humor and i understand that.

so i'm ringing him up for something yesterday as he's going to leave and this happens.
paul: does your sister have light brown hair?
me: yeah, dirty blonde-ish.
paul: does she drive a black car?
me: she doesn't drive any car right now because hers' is broken. why?
paul: i was over at BJs buying books earlier and i saw a girl that looked like you leaving. she got into a black car... *raises eyebrows* with six guys *chuckles heartily*
me: *rolls eyes* right.
paul: she must take after her older sister! *guffaw*
me: O.O ... excuse me?!?
he continues to laugh at his brilliance and the fact that i'm a big whore (he seemed to be referencing rumors that went around the store about a year ago, involving me and various coworkers)
i quickly turn to another guy i work with who happened to be standing at the register and ask "hey, do you need to get rung up for anything, because i'm not paying attention to paul right now!"
i deliberately ignore him for another minute before he tries to cop an attitude, ring his stuff up and flip him off as he's leaving.

i see one of my supervisors a little while later and wind up telling her about the whole thing because it just bothered me that bad. she told me that she'd tell her boss, who said she'd talk with paul's supervisor, who also happens to be one of the asst managers of the store and hopefully he'll be talked to or reprimanded in some way.

yep.
Ugh! What a pig! I worked with a guy who would say shit like that too. His name was Shane and would comment randomly about sticking his wang in assholes. I heard that he actually had sexual harrassment pegged on him.

YES!

Come on up north to my neck of the woods, I'll teach you both how to snowboard. I was an instructor for a couple years before my back went out on me. Now it's all recreation.