say something about ... yourself!

Wish it was THAT easy when I started snowboarding 5 years ago.

Yeah, me too. I picked it up fairly fast and after a while was flying down black diamonds with relative ease but the first year or so was kinda hectic, generally I fell down to stop myself from crashing into little kids and such. Kevin shouldn't have to many problems since he rides long boards (on the balance end anywho).

Ugh, don't remind me of kids. Last time I went ice skating a kid was going across instead of a circular motion like they do at the rinks, and I went knee to face with him.

Of course the kid laughed it off while I was left with a horrible bruise and couldn't walk for about a few hours.

Ugh, don't remind me of kids. Last time I went ice skating a kid was going across instead of a circular motion like they do at the rinks, and I went knee to face with him.

Of course the kid laughed it off while I was left with a horrible bruise and couldn't walk for about a few hours.

:lol: You kneed a kid in the face!

Ugh! What a pig! I worked with a guy who would say shit like that too. His name was Shane and would comment randomly about sticking his wang in assholes. I heard that he actually had sexual harrassment pegged on him.
action seems to have been taken. i feel like i should talk to him just to explain my reasoning for doing things and so hopefully this situation doesn't get out of hand.

In the middle of rolling last night, my opponent went for an ankle lock and got it in real tight. As he fell back to sink it in his butt landed right on my other foot that he wasn't locking. I yelped in pain and he jumped up real fast, effectively cranking the ankle lock on the other foot ultra tight. I didn't feel it at the time, but ever since I woke up this morning BOTH of my feet are KILLING me. My left ankle hurts from the lock and the middle of my right foot hurts from being fallen on. I'm walking around like a drunken hobo today :headbang: