say something about ... yourself!

Just made BEER BREAD

Photo125.jpg

Happy birthday, Karen!

wooo I even recognize Brook's awesome kitchen!! :kickass:
Beer breads are awesome! <3 <3

I wish I had the technology to do this.

logitech-harmony-one-remote.jpg

I am heading to Cooperstown, NY after work today for a wedding, I'm one of the bride's maids too (pics with the dress will be posted soon)
anyhoo- I have about 7 hours drive: who's jealous?!?!?!?!!?

I'm pretty jealous - nobody has ever asked me to be a bridesmaid. I could totally pull off one of those dresses, too.

10 minutes or so to work. Which is 10 too many to go without music.

Interviewing Max Cavalera today on the phone. Ironically, I couldn't care less and I'm not excited about it.

Get him to say something retarded... shouldn't be much of an effort! :)

Loooved his childish tirade about "how fucking gay" KSE are in his opinion.

Awesome, I just did that entire interview without saying one word. A new record.

I hate radio. I hate interviewing bands. Why do I do this shit? I don't know.

Nope. I don't even care about meeting the guy.

edit: I interviewed Joe from Gojira in person one time. If anything, THAT'S an interview I should have been excited to do but it just wasn't fun at all. I hate it. I kinda just want to quit this job and never go to shows again (they're getting boring too) and maybe finally do something else with my life that's a bit more rewarding for me.

I'm having a really bad day today.

Live in the mountains and give the rest of the world the middle finger.

Oh yeah!

I had plenty such days too when I was working at the station on weekdays. All the pretentious, superficial hypocrite bullshit was the worst for me. I especially HATED dealing with our listeners because I think 90% of them are borderline retarded. At least those calling in.

But since I'm only hosting weekend shows now, it's gotten better. The hours are longer but I can do whatever the fuck I want at the station as long as I don't ride huge holes, kick the ads or mess up the rotation to much.

I even fucked my girlfriend a few weeks ago in-between 5 songs in a row.

Nope. I don't even care about meeting the guy.

edit: I interviewed Joe from Gojira in person one time. If anything, THAT'S an interview I should have been excited to do but it just wasn't fun at all. I hate it. I kinda just want to quit this job and never go to shows again (they're getting boring too) and maybe finally do something else with my life that's a bit more rewarding for me.

I'm having a really bad day today.

What was so boring about the interview? I'm curious as I know almost nothing about them aside from diggin their music.

I know how you feel with the whole getting bored of shows...now I only go to bands I've never seen before, and even then they have to be some of my favorites.

I think you guys may be unclear on what exactly I do... I'm not a radio DJ by any stretch of the imagination. I host one small radio show at 11pm on one station every Saturday night. The rest of the week I work for the same company (we own 3 other stations aside from the one my show is on) doing web design. So basically I am a web guy with a tiny little radio show on the side.

Actually hosting the show and dealing with listeners for 3 hours a week isn't bad. Everything else can fuck off though.

Fuck today.