say something about ... yourself!

What was so boring about the interview? I'm curious as I know almost nothing about them aside from diggin their music.

I know how you feel with the whole getting bored of shows...now I only go to bands I've never seen before, and even then they have to be some of my favorites.

I'm not much of a people person offline and I honestly didn't give a shit about what he was saying. I agree with what they write about and their message, and this was an ample opportunity to pick his brain about that stuff, but I have great insecurities when it comes to discussing matters like that with others. My problem is I always feel like I'm not making myself understood properly and it makes me lose interest in even trying, so I never try to begin with.

Before that interview, I knew I wanted to ask him about his lyrics and what they mean to him and maybe tell him what they mean to me, but I assumed it would end awkwardly for me and that I wouldn't even bother trying. I knew the interview would be a failure before I ever even entered the venue. I fucking hate that feeling. It happens every time.

fuck yeah just got my ticket for the Hatebreed tour today, I can't wait for the new album! The lineup for the tour is pretty damn good too, Hatebreed, Cannibal Corpse, Unearth, Hate Eternal.

Lots of people can relate to you Kevin. Every time I'm online it feels like I am putting up a fasade, trying to appear happy. Life might seem like its unrewarding and shit, but remember you do have control over it. The thing is, most of us just aren't willing to break the status quo. It feels like I have nothing working for me in the last 2 years. I just want to get away from it all. Moving to the mountains and giving the world the finger sounds like what I always wish for.

Moving to the mountains and giving the world the finger sounds like what I always wish for.

It's fucking great, dude. Just make sure you live within an hour's drive to a fairly large city so you can have the best of both worlds.

There are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy better places to live in Italy and Europe than here, but I'm so happy where I am right now that I'm never moving unless it's to the tune of 6 figures per year. It's all about finding which place is right for you.

Lots of people can relate to you Kevin. Every time I'm online it feels like I am putting up a fasade, trying to appear happy. Life might seem like its unrewarding and shit, but remember you do have control over it. The thing is, most of us just aren't willing to break the status quo. It feels like I have nothing working for me in the last 2 years. I just want to get away from it all. Moving to the mountains and giving the world the finger sounds like what I always wish for.
Generally I'm a really happy, yet shy person. I don't feel like I put up a facade online, it's just easier to express myself because I can think it out as I type rather than saying the words and second guessing them as I say them.

But when I have bad days, I tend to go off the deep end a little bit. I just need some jiu-jitsu and then sleep and tomorrow all will be well. I think I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.

Love livin smack dab in the middle of a city. If I want isolation, just coop up in my apartment, where I got my computer, my TV, and my books!

This is also good advice if you've got the mentality. I'm somewhat of an escapist as well so as long as I've got the net, my PC, my books, my guitars and my music, I can literally live anywhere.

In fact, I would have to live in one of the two extremes. Either the mountains or in the middle of a gigantic city. Living in some city with like 200,000 people is my idea of hell, unless like Anchorage or something, close to the beautiful outdoors. If it's not, it seems like such a waste.

Generally I'm a really happy, yet shy person. I don't feel like I put up a facade online, it's just easier to express myself because I can think it out as I type rather than saying the words and second guessing them as I say them.

I know you probably don't wanna hear this but I'm the same way. Weird.

I think that's why I type so much because I don't have the words to physically say what I want to say...much to the chagrin of people here.

Fuck yes really, I love tough guy/broish Hardcore/Metal like that. I also hate black metal oh noezz outcasttt.

Eurgh.

Anyway, something about myself... I'm currently basking in the glory that is the new Porcupine Tree album.

I went ahead and started purchasing some knives and machetes, as well as looking into some good composite bows... Thinking of starting to do some hunting, and also learning some deep forest survival tactics. I'm kind of bored with civilization lately... Wanna spend a year in the woods doing photography and such... Just get away from all the crap and stress... Things have been WAY too stressful latey... Just up and leave without telling anyone one day.

3.22" Smith & Wesson Tactical

3.4" Boker Magnum

25" Custom made Machete... The Machete is quite interesting looking, I'm just hoping it's not a cheap piece of shit.

%21BWZi8sgCGk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-E%21EjlLlyKFGBK%28OfjJqsg%7E%7E_12.JPG

That's it for now, Also looking at a BEAR LH 63 lb-draw composite bow.