say something about ... yourself!

I've started small so far, the machete is mostly for show, chances are I'll never even use it.

What's wrong with 440C stainless steel?

Well then my Dad probably has no idea what he's talking about... He recommended 440 because of how well it holds an edge. Haha.

What Kriggy said. 440 is good up to a certain length, but for big fixed-blade working knives it just doesn't have the edge hardness. Anything owned for show may as well be stainless though, will save you the maintenance and be a lot cheaper than carbon steel.

Just had a fantastic job interview at a funeral home. 5 dollars more an hour than I make now plus all the overtime I want. Tuition at the funeral institute or UTD is paid at 100% and the benefits are fantastic. They seemed to really like me and showed me where I'd be working and introduced me to everyone. Said they have a few more interviews to do next week but that I seemed like a great fit and to call Monday if I was still interested after thinking about it over the weekend.

FUCK YES. Please pray to something and/or sacrifice some children for me so that I may get this job.

Just had a fantastic job interview at a funeral home. 5 dollars more an hour than I make now plus all the overtime I want. Tuition at the funeral institute or UTD is paid at 100% and the benefits are fantastic. They seemed to really like me and showed me where I'd be working and introduced me to everyone. Said they have a few more interviews to do next week but that I seemed like a great fit and to call Monday if I was still interested after thinking about it over the weekend.

FUCK YES. Please pray to something and/or sacrifice some children for me so that I may get this job.

I seethe with envy. SEETHE!
And i shall sacrifice a small child in hopes that you get my dream job.

Dad called me and had the gall to take a bunch of shit out on me that I have absolutely nothing to do with. Motherfucker and fuck were every other word, and I somehow got included with this shit.

If I had to deal with this in person, I would have broken his jaw. How dare you treat me like utter shit after all that has happened this week.

I'm getting another call now...fuck my life.