say something about ... yourself!

How the FUCK do you people go to school and work at the same time?

I'm already dreading work in the morning and I'm part time. Then again the job is physically exhausting and I have a cold. Would that I were disciplined, I truly respect people like this.

Dad called me and had the gall to take a bunch of shit out on me that I have absolutely nothing to do with. Motherfucker and fuck were every other word, and I somehow got included with this shit.

If I had to deal with this in person, I would have broken his jaw. How dare you treat me like utter shit after all that has happened this week.

I'm getting another call now...fuck my life.

I don't understand why some people get mean during times like this. Lots of love Lesa. <3

Picked up my flight suit and hat today. The hat's greeblie is crooked (which is fine because I have to replace it anyway). And I'm in love with it.
img7021j.jpg

You look so cute in that flight suit!

Also, I may have to investigate that farmville. *strokes beard*

Go metrosexual and shave those bad boys. It will make your toes soft as a baby's bottom! Al went metro when the chemical in a concrete cleaner took all the hair off his hands. I thought it was very nice. :oops:

ah man, i hate it when i break up with a girlfriend i can hardly sleep after... the grindcore concert was awesome though!! they had Hertog Jan!!:kickass:

but after we went to an after party and there only was Heineken :mad:

ah man, i hate it when i break up with a girlfriend i can hardly sleep after... the grindcore concert was awesome though!! they had Hertog Jan!!:kickass:

but after we went to an after party and there only was Heineken :mad:

Be glad you're Dutch, as your Heineken is infinitely better than the rest of the world's...especially here. Italian beer is crap.

"Ehi, Chris, you want Moretti, Nastro Azzuro, Heineken, or Sans Souci?"

"I'll have some water, please."

Be glad you're Dutch, as your Heineken is infinitely better than the rest of the world's...especially here. Italian beer is crap.

"Ehi, Chris, you want Moretti, Nastro Azzuro, Heineken, or Sans Souci?"

"I'll have some water, please."

Nastro Azzuro/Peroni is very good.