say something about ... yourself!

That sucks man...I'm very sorry.

I just slept for 13 hours after a night of drinking and eating with hundreds of thousands of people in the streets of Udine last night at Friuli Doc. Gnocchi with goose, polenta, goose meat, gelato with hot blueberries and raspberry beer...and that was just at one of the stands. I didn't have any more room to walk the steps to the castle and eat any of the other food and beverages offered. Good stuff.

Picked up my flight suit and hat today. The hat's greeblie is crooked (which is fine because I have to replace it anyway). And I'm in love with it.
img7021j.jpg

Just had a fantastic job interview at a funeral home. 5 dollars more an hour than I make now plus all the overtime I want. Tuition at the funeral institute or UTD is paid at 100% and the benefits are fantastic. They seemed to really like me and showed me where I'd be working and introduced me to everyone. Said they have a few more interviews to do next week but that I seemed like a great fit and to call Monday if I was still interested after thinking about it over the weekend.

FUCK YES. Please pray to something and/or sacrifice some children for me so that I may get this job.

:kickass:!
What will you be doing? Administrative kinda stuff or working on bodies, or both?

Yeah. I try not to post too much but I sometimes post the ribbons I get cuz my Farmville friends get extra coins by clicking on them. I think it might post a lot on it's own though that I'm not aware of...

You start out with a big square of land, I think 6 crop squares and two crops, and some amount of coins. You get more coins when you harvest your crops. Different crops take different amounts of time to grow. You're also prompted to "help" on your friends' farms just by clicking to remove weeds and whatnot, and you get more coins and points for that. Of course, the more coins and points you earn, the more crops and stuff you can buy. There are also free gifts (in the form of trees and animals mostly) that you can send your friends each day. All of these things produce something and earn you more coins & points when they're ready to harvest.

And as with most games you get to create your own little farmer person, though I wish there were more options. IT'S FUN.

8818_165526458997_743498997_3612841_5806665_n.jpg

Sounds like Harvest Moon. If you don't wanna see the Farmville posts like me, the next time someone posts it, just move to the right hand side of the post to where it says hide, click it, then "Hide Farmville."

For me Farmville's a pleasant way to relax when I have some free time. It's cute & doesn't require a lot from you, plus there's really no competition, unless you and a friend decide to see who reaches the highest level first. Or something. In other words, I can play Farmville without disrupting my sard.

No desire to play more than one game at a time though. Pet Society looks cute but...I sard. And Mafia Wars can die.

For me Farmville's a pleasant way to relax when I have some free time. It's cute & doesn't require a lot from you, plus there's really no competition, unless you and a friend decide to see who reaches the highest level first. Or something. In other words, I can play Farmville without disrupting my sard.

No desire to play more than one game at a time though. Pet Society looks cute but...I sard. And Mafia Wars can die.

Yeah...its like playing a video game id imagine.
But yeah Mafia Wars/Vampire Wars/etc, that shit is pants.
img7021j.jpg

^^also hubba hubba!

Just got back from Seattle thanks to work. Working on a Saturday, uhg. It's not so bad though, the customer had parking for me and even bought me lunch!

Tonight will include beer and watching the fight at my buddy's house. Last night to do shit before school starts up again.....full-time job, part-time job for the state and full-time student will get in the way of my social life.