say something about ... yourself!

Loud ass motorcycles are 100% annoying. I'd NEVER ride a Harley. In fact just hearing them drive by with their excessive, obnoxious volume makes me hate them more and more every time. I just don't get how people can enjoy hearing that for such long intervals of time.

I'm not a fan of Harleys either. Don't get me wrong, they're beautiful and all, but definitely not worth the price tag when you factor in all the maintenance you have to do on them.

Most people don't like to ride their Harleys anyway, as they prefer to pose with them. I'll happily take my little Honda Shadow 750 on a trip across Europe before a Harley.

Now a Triumph on the other hand...that's a different story. I'd give a body part to have one of those.

Living in Wyoming where you never get live music still isn't a good enough reason to get excited for that :D

oh man fuck mcdonalds. i ate there last night when i was out chilling with a friend and i woke up at 5:42 am and puked my guts out for almost an hour in the sink, it was disgusting. then i woke up sporadically throughout the night and puked more, puked in front of our rehearsal space 3 times and then even on stage puked in my mouth a couple times and had to tough it out (the show went well anyway). Seriously after all that I'm never eating there again, even though it's so damn cheap and easy. food poisoning is lame as fuck.

oh man fuck mcdonalds. i ate there last night when i was out chilling with a friend and i woke up at 5:42 am and puked my guts out for almost an hour in the sink, it was disgusting. then i woke up sporadically throughout the night and puked more, puked in front of our rehearsal space 3 times and then even on stage puked in my mouth a couple times and had to tough it out (the show went well anyway). Seriously after all that I'm never eating there again, even though it's so damn cheap and easy. food poisoning is lame as fuck.
lol.. happened to me 2 years ago after visiting a greek restaurant. fucking painful. especially because after you puke, you feel good for a while and you hope it's over but then it starts again... and again.. and again..

yeah that was the worst, the fact that it kept coming back for almost an entire day. I'm definitely never going to eat at a mcdonalds again, though I still do love jack in the box.

What a concept!! Eating shit-food makes you sick??? NOOOOO!!!!

So I drove last night from upstate NY from an amazing weekend in Cooperstown, NY.
I had a blast, pics soon!!

I really hate driving through PA... the entire bloody state in under construction ALL THE TIME. Hate that state.

I really hate driving through PA... the entire bloody state in under construction ALL THE TIME. Hate that state.

Every time I travel out to my company's Princeton office I fly into Philly, and every time I get screwed by construction. Last time a section of the 95 I needed to take got shut down for a weekend and I was rerouted by GPS through the bad part of Camden. I saw what I thought was a burned out, decommissioned prison, which turned out to be an in-session high school. Ironically, this trip proceeded without incident, whereas I had switched to flying into Philly because the last time I flew into Newark, someone shot out the back window of my rental.

PA state is just one big blah. You're right- they always close roads, building stuff on the highway, construction everywhere.. it's really amazing.
Seems like the construction there never stops. They just block 2 lanes for the heck of it, leaving you with one lane on the highway... yeah, that's GREAT!
PA was such a big chunk of my long commute yesterday, the minute I entered MD and NY states though: all of a sudden no trace of construction what-so-ever!

I love NY state <3

Finally turned my heat on at home for the first time since winter last night.

Until next time, summer :(