say something about ... yourself!

I like them, they're discreet. It actually took me a minute to realize they're a new addition to your face :D

How do they feel? I've never worn glasses...
Weird. I wear big-ass aviators when driving, so I KNOW those are there.

These are tiny and light... they're flexible so they won't break, but I fear them anyway.

Yeah, I'm a sucker for Bob Ross-type nature paints. This one is actually falling apart so I need another eventually.

Dudes... come on. Of course I've worn sunglasses before.

I'm talking about the way they affect your vision. What was your vision like before? How the do the glasses improve it? Is it like putting a sharpen filter on a blurry photograph? Is it like adjusting the colors? I'm referring to how it affects the way it feels to see things.

I see most words blurry. Everything else is fine. It clears things up so much I have trouble coping with it. So... sharpen.

Weird, I guess it's something I'd have to experience to understand.

I'm not sure what it means but it's been getting REALLY hard to see while driving at night the last couple years. I fear this does not bode well...

The lenses within the eyes harden as you age, I believe, and so your eyesight will naturally degenerate. Wearing corrective glasses when they are required is fairly normal.

Although Geordi La Forge has another opinion...

I'm not sure what it means but it's been getting REALLY hard to see while driving at night the last couple years. I fear this does not bode well...

The lenses within the eyes harden as you age, I believe, and so your eyesight will naturally degenerate. Wearing corrective glasses when they are required is fairly normal.

Although Geordi La Forge has another opinion...

Your sight becomes naturally more hyperopic with age, the medical term is presbyopia. If you have a perfectly normal sight than that's of course not much of a fortunate thing. But if you've been (slightly) myopic all your life, chances are that it will even out with age and you'll be enjoying a normal sight when you're an old fuck.

What Kevin describes sounds much more like myopia though.

Had a weird experience:
Ran out of toilet paper so I walked to the local rite-aid which is about a block away. All I bought was a normal 4-roll package of toilet paper, so i figured I didn't need a bag. For the walk back to the apartment I kept on getting weird/dirty looks from people when they saw I was carrying toilet paper. Are people so sensitive and fucked up that one can't even carry toilet paper (unopened, still in the wrapper and everything) without receiving disgusted glances? Sure, perhaps the thought of me wiping my ass isn't the most appealing, but c'mon people. Am I supposed to waste a bag so that no one knows that, once in a while, I shit outta my butt? C'mon.

You should get your eyes checked. Having glasses is no big thing, most of the time when I wear mine I don't even realize that they're even on my face. If you just need them for night time driving then buy a cheap pair and throw them in your truck and use them as needed.

Captain, I think you and I have the same frames. Are yours the kind that can bend in half?