say something about ... yourself!

Tonsillitis in both my tonsils, but badly in my right (the one that hurts), plus vertigo caused by the tonsillitis. Okay? Tell me something I don't know! Well, I guess I didn't really know that my left tonsil was infected too. Good news is that I got a prescription that will knock out whatever bacteria is lurking back there.

The doctor made me shake my head around. Still dizzy from it, ugh.

Yeah stayed home today, far too tired to deal with retards. Not sick, but definitely needing rest. 4 day weekend helps.

Same here, I just couldn't get up to go to class, especially if the stuff we were going to be doing was useless. Staying home and catching up on work is way better and I also finally managed to check out Shpongle since people here seem to love them and it's pretty chill so far.

Cara, i had that before. The tonsilitis was so bad they had to drain the infected tonsil out with a large needle! it happened twice! Youre gonna have to get them removed. I had mine done about 10 years ago. If the infections come back, its time for those to come out! It sucks.

D: i hate the AIDS.

I was leaving my mom's house, and my dog was having a seizure on the front porch. She was sorta walking/thrashing against the side of the house. I just held her and tried to keep her from hurting herself. My poor little girl.

:cry:

shit, everyone's dying!

I'm getting over some sort of cold/flu thing. I feel like I've been sleeping constantly :(

Get better, everyone!

I'm not dying, I'm getting used to new glasses and a strong dose of blood pressure meds and they're fucking me sideways. I'll get over it.

Since I quit bars I've been sure not to post my female adventures here so I don't look like an idiot again, but this one needs to be typed.

Met this girl a week ago, found out the other day she was a stripper. Asked her out "before I knew", denied, friend zoned, used to it. But she just slept in my bed and I didn't fuck her. She told me not to try anything so I didn't.

Fail fail fail

*failhorn*

I have been enjoying red and yellow peppers lately, so decided to try some green peppers on my subway tuna sub today, knowing full well that green bell peppers give me heart burn. So yeah, heartburn :(

I guess this is why I can never stop taking Omeprazole, ever. I feel great as long as I take it every day but that can't be healthy. right? RIGHT??

:(

Well I got my Root - The Book shirt in the mail finally, right as I was starting laundry so I'm already wearing it. Yay!

You'd better take some medicine before we partake in Mexican food tonight!