say something about ... yourself!

I'm googling it and it seems that it stops calcium absorption and I could end up with osteoporosis by taking it every day!

pshaw, who needs bones anyway

No at that school the bathrooms are usually warm.

All the buildings are really cold here on a hot day, so on a cold day it's too cold!

My god, last night was one of the best nights of my life. The Alice in Chains show was only the tip of the iceberg.

This entire week has been completely unreal.

Didn't they have to cancel some shows because of the singer getting kicked out and Julz taking over vocals? Was it only a few? I can't imagine him learning to sing and play all those parts in only a few days unless he at least kinda knew how to before.

It was only two or three shows they canceled, but Julz knew most of the lyrics already from hearing those songs so many times. I talked to him last night and he said it went well, he stumbled over the lyrics a couple times but got a good response from the crowd. Sucks that I have to wait another three weeks to hear him sing!

Stripper is crashed out on my bed again. I mean she's cool and all she buys me dinner we buy eachother weed.

But damn it why can't I touch her? :/

She was like well no I really like girls and will only date a guy if he has a lot of money. But it's like damn bitch, you're sleeping in my bed and you won't even cuddle?

Bah. Gonna try to sneak a pic of this girl later if I can.

Work today sucked ass plus, I'm sick. Because of the sickness, I feel like shit. Because of feeling like shit, I'm staying at home rather than hanging out with my friends and drinking some beers. Oh noes, what shall I do?!

I'm playing WoW for the first time in a month. In about 30 minutes, I'm going to get high and listen to Hoopy Frood.

Oh yes, tonight doesn't seem so bad after all.