say something about ... yourself!

9221_1236422595874_1388497862_1782485_6198835_n.jpg

So D666 show last night,

The Good:
They were unfuckinreal. One of the sickest shows i've ever been to. Totally worth the pain in the ass that followed.

The Bad:
So I really needed to go to class today, especially the first hour when there was a quiz, so I decided that the responsible thing to do was take the 3:30am bus back to philly, get back in time to shower and dress myself, study a little bit, then head to school, instead of partying with the band at some bar like Phikki and Joe were planning on doing, and undoubtably missing school. Long story short, a bunch of the manhattan stops on the E line were closed at that time for maintenance or something, so I got a bit lost, missed the 3:30 bus which actually left at 3:15 despite what the internet said, and the next bus was at 7. So, exhausted I chilled in port authority for a while, and I missed the quiz and the first three hours of class, at which point its not even worth going, so I should have just stayed and partied with KK Warslut.

The Ugly:
I lost a decent chunk of the top layers of the skin on my knee to the moshpit during d666. I think "I Am Not Deceived" was the culprit. Still hurts like hell. Worth it.

Congrats!

A huge truck loaded with cars decided to face me on my lane. Stupid dumbfuck was overtaking a tractor and didn't pay attention to the oncoming traffic.

Had to do an emergency brake... Close. Very close. Guardrail on one side, concrete wall on the other. And other cars behind me.

If I would have gotten my fingers on the guy, I'd be in jail right now...