say something about ... yourself!

QFC has a good meat department... heh heh hehh hmm heh hmmm heheh hhe!

BeavisAndButthead.JPG

looked through the 2010 edition of writers market and found a decent amount of magazines that are looking for short horror fiction. gonna start editing some old stuff/polishing some new stories and sending stuff out *crosses fingers*

anyone open to do some editing??

... now i'm gonna go watch lifetime movies with my sister.

So D666 show last night,

The Good:
They were unfuckinreal. One of the sickest shows i've ever been to. Totally worth the pain in the ass that followed.

The Bad:
So I really needed to go to class today, especially the first hour when there was a quiz, so I decided that the responsible thing to do was take the 3:30am bus back to philly, get back in time to shower and dress myself, study a little bit, then head to school, instead of partying with the band at some bar like Phikki and Joe were planning on doing, and undoubtably missing school. Long story short, a bunch of the manhattan stops on the E line were closed at that time for maintenance or something, so I got a bit lost, missed the 3:30 bus which actually left at 3:15 despite what the internet said, and the next bus was at 7. So, exhausted I chilled in port authority for a while, and I missed the quiz and the first three hours of class, at which point its not even worth going, so I should have just stayed and partied with KK Warslut.

The Ugly:
I lost a decent chunk of the top layers of the skin on my knee to the moshpit during d666. I think "I Am Not Deceived" was the culprit. Still hurts like hell. Worth it.

omgggg I'm so stoked for Friday. How's the setlist? What shirt did you get, did they have others, etc?

they had a few different shirts. here's the one i got:
photo4fx.jpg

It's actually only a large, but I still look like a thug gangsta when i'm wearing it, so I'm still gonna need ya to resize it for me. Maybe add some sexy lace.

The setlist as far as i remember (I always suck at remembering setlists):

Rise of the Predator (Awesome opener)
The Last Revelation
A Breed Apart
Black City Black Fire
I Am The War God
Raped
I Am Not Deceived (this song is a million times better live, holy shit)
Genesis to Genocide (the whole thing, sans keyboard intro)
Australian and Antichrist (only they changed it to American and Antichrist)
Eternal Glory of War

And I'm probably forgetting a couple

Oh man that's a sick setlist and a badass shirt. I may have to buy one, even though I already have like four Destroyer 666 shirts. I just got the Of Women, Wolves, and War shirt, can't wait to wear it and offend somebody.

Went to doctor, he told me my stress and sard are making me ill and I need to both relax and exercise a bit more. Told me to stay home and relax today, no work... soooooo... I left town.
Went gun shopping, having a dealer look for an M&P45 for me. Also bought a Predator/Commando 2-pack blu-ray, and Stargate blu-ray. I feel better already.

Today must have been a trend, so many people in my way on the way to class. Like literally in front of me as I tried to pass, and didn't move despite me being there. So of course I screamed, and now the whole school's afraid of me. Apparently I have an epic temper, who knew?!?

Anyway....so yeah...I can't think of anything else witty to say.