say something about ... yourself!

Yep, Caltrain. Ride it every day to and from work and this is the first time it was aggressively uncomfortable.

I like riding BART but it is full of scary hobos. Especially in Daly City.

I like that Caltrain gives discounts for minors, but I'd say Bart overall is a better system. I guess Caltrain is more professional... more quiet and such. People drink and puke and piss on Bart and nobody really seems to care.

Isn't it less effort to click refresh with your right hand though so the left hand doesn't need to be used?

Sort of depends which hand you use for other activities

I like that Caltrain gives discounts for minors, but I'd say Bart overall is a better system. I guess Caltrain is more professional... more quiet and such. People drink and puke and piss on Bart and nobody really seems to care.

Then again, you don't generally have jumpers shutting down BART, whereas this happens every couple months on CalTrain

that's nuts man. it's kind of scary though. it's hard to believe how the world changes because of stuff like that. has anyone read any orson scott card books?

eh? you think? i love his style. his character development is amazing. and the ender series was pretty short. it was only 4 books. the bean series was another four so i understand where you are coming from, but i still thought they were great. i have read about 19 of his books.

anywy i only brought it up because of the philotic communication. the conversation reminded me of it.