say something about ... yourself!

<3 starbucks' chocolate chip frappachino thing. didn't really like the one i went to when i lived in pittsburgh since the barista chicks never mixed the drinks and they just ... weren't that good.

soo glad to be back home and able to go to my favorite little coffee shop place.

Once I got a vanilla bean frappuccino from starbucks but then I realized it didn't have any coffee in it. What did I just spend $10 on?!

I like my women like l like my coffee...

ground up and in the freezer.

eew.... you like your women used, beaten and with barely caffein in them? and the fact that they are in the freezer mean you like cliche-women too...

I like my coffee like I like my men...
I like to roast them myself... grind them myself... again... and again... and at the end, they make the best, flavourful, tasteful, cup of coffee with so much caffein, it only makes me want more and more.

eew.... you like your women used, beaten and with barely caffein in them? and the fact that they are in the freezer mean you like cliche-women too...

I like my coffee like I like my men...
I like to roast them myself... grind them myself... again... and again... and at the end, they make the best, flavourful, tasteful, cup of coffee with so much caffein, it only makes me want more and more.

You had me at "used, beaten"

Classied it up a little