say something about ... yourself!

Very early to do so, but I went school supply shopping and it was fun, even though it was at Wal-Mart. Had to do it though, because they have some of their back to school supplies on clearance. Got almost everything I'll need for under $30 and that ain't bad!! I love my zip-up binder that I got! I remember back in middle school and high school, the zippy binder would almost become like a backpack itself, stuffed with papers and folders and even a textbook or two. Whatever could fit, as long as it still zipped haha.

Just got bCK FROM a Ministry of soundsa do at the Student union, not entireyle sober .

Eatinga pot noodle, feeal reallydirty TUNUK TUNUK TUN TUKN TUNUK TUN TUNUKN TUNKNDAD DA DA+DA

The smell really isn't too bad, it's the whole plugging up assholes so they don't spew juices in front of their grandkids, picking out maggots and corpse vomit that I'm trying not to think about. :ill:
God damnit, I want that job now. Until they fired me for having conversations with the corpses about how they could improve their personal hygiene, and why anal plugs are all the rage for the dead these days.