say something about ... yourself!

I GOT THE FUNERAL HOME JOB!!! Fucking shit, I can't wait to give my two weeks notice. They are going to be so fucking screwed when I leave, it's going to be awesome. I'm so excited I can barely make it through work. As soon as my criminal background history is complete I'll be giving my notice. Hopefully my last day will be the 27th before I go on vacation then I can have two weeks off for the trip and to come back and lounge for a couple of days. FUCK YES.

I GOT THE FUNERAL HOME JOB!!! Fucking shit, I can't wait to give my two weeks notice. They are going to be so fucking screwed when I leave, it's going to be awesome. I'm so excited I can barely make it through work. As soon as my criminal background history is complete I'll be giving my notice. Hopefully my last day will be the 27th before I go on vacation then I can have two weeks off for the trip and to come back and lounge for a couple of days. FUCK YES.

OH MAN IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! AWESOME AWESOME!
:hotjump:
coffin_lg.gif

yay! it made me hungry for twinkies. i am still hungry for twinkies.
Yeah!! Also the bit with the Egon was awesome!

:kickass::kickass::kickass:
I wouldn't even wait, you know your background check's gonna be fine :)

Stick it to 'em, stick it deep and hard and make them bleed. I feel all your excitement, I really do! :D :hotjump:

The final escape from the mustache, YAY!

:kickass::kickass::kickass:
I wouldn't even wait, you know your background check's gonna be fine :)

Stick it to 'em, stick it deep and hard and make them bleed. I feel all your excitement, I really do! :D :hotjump:

The final escape from the mustache, YAY!

I know, I just don't want them to be bitches any longer than they have to be. I told Ro and she laughed her ass off. FUCKED they shall be! I haven't told Steph, she'll kill me.

Haha maybe they'll make your last two weeks your last one week like they did me. One could only hope!

Did Rolinda find a better jawb too?

So I took a nap in school today, only managed to sleep for a few minutes, but when I woke up, I saw another student staring at me and masturbating.

I was terrified.

As I was scrolling through the page I and browsed this I thought it was gonna say that you woke up masturbating and the whole class was staring at you.

Now that would be a good story.

i was thinking something along the same lines when i skimmed that post at first, too, then was compelled to read.

the actual story is almost as good. his timing was a little too convenient...

congrats, Samanfa!! it's so awesome that you're getting a job you'll actually like. you'll be the best ... funeral parlor employee of some kind (do you know what you're going to be doing?) ever! :p