say something about ... yourself!

Dem tittays were really small, though.

Kevin-Sorry! Well after she left I probably ate a tv dinner or something. Then today we went to Shipley's and ate donuts.

A few day's ago we had pizza at some restaraunt. Hers was Margarita flavored and tasted absolutely fucking horrible.

Went to GNC today and grabbed some goodies. Got some protein with BCAAs, multi-vitamin in chewable form (yes!) and some Jack3d for my NO intake (pre-workout). First time taking Jack3d and I'm fucking pumped as shit. This shit is way better than No-Xplode.

I could run a fucking 26 mile marathon right now.

If you can stand their bizarre mogwai appearance, the Devon Rex breed is really good for allergic people (not so much short haired as covered in velvet)

It's almost like an alien kitty! Actually kinda cute :D

devon.jpg

Speaking of food, I just developed a nuclear cracker! I took a small tortilla, put a slice of swiss cheese on it and put it in the microwave on power 7 for 4 minutes (all the while thinking it would make the cheese melt and i'd have a yummy quesadilla!) but no. Instead, I took it out of the microwave and the tortilla had turned into a solid crunchy cracker and the cheese had all the moisture sucked out of it and melded with the cracker and basically turned it into a giant mexican cheese cracker. It's probably radioactive but damn it tasted pretty good and crunchy. probably never making it again though because it was pretty dumb haha.

Do short haired cats aggravate the allergies? I know long haired cats kinda do for me. My kitty is long hair so she does make me sneeze a bit. (or make my eyes water) Short haired cats dont bother me at all.
Good Job John, getting dem tittays!

Do short haired cats aggravate the allergies? I know long haired cats kinda do for me. My kitty is long hair so she does make me sneeze a bit. (or make my eyes water) Short haired cats dont bother me at all.
Good Job John, getting dem tittays!

I've heard that it's actually the saliva from the cat's mouth that people are allergic to and it flakes away when they clean themselves. So, that means it doesn't really matter if it's short hair or long hair. To be honest, I'm not really sure what qualities of cats I am personally allergic to, because some long hair cats don't bother me and some short hair ones do. I think it just depends on the individual kitty.