say something about ... yourself!

It's still raining. I love the rain, but not looking forward to driving in this. It's not the driving, but people become horribly stupid when it rains; they forget what a blinker is made for, are convinced that the fast lane is actually an emergency slow lane, and don't release that their headlights will make it so you can see them.

Ugh.

Whew last night was rough. My fever kept going up even after two doses of ibuprofen. Finally gave up checking my temp and went to bed. Dreamed about going to Sonic for limeades & woke up drenched in sweat. Still feel terrible but the fever's gone for now. Must go to Sonic.

My childhood (and adult) hero and favorite Hockey Player Trevor Linden is in town, going to go hunt him down for some autographs. :D

Best wishes to you Cara. <3

I woke up today in a pool of vomit. First time I've thrown up since like February. And what's fucked up is I have no memory of it, whatsoever.

But I'd like to dedicate this post to my mom. She may be a vindictive alcoholic bitch, but I know she loves me when she helps me clean up my room.

Feels so good to not be sick anymore. I can sit up without feeling dizzy, I'm not sweating and shivering simultaneously, and my back isn't sore anymore. My nose is still slightly congested but it's not affecting me at all.

That was the worst I've gotten it since I was in high school.

Feels so good to not be sick anymore. I can sit up without feeling dizzy, I'm not sweating and shivering simultaneously, and my back isn't sore anymore. My nose is still slightly congested but it's not affecting me at all.

That was the worst I've gotten it since I was in high school.

Being un-sick is great, sadly, thats not the case with me at the moment.

I've been sick for the last 2 weeks with a non-swine variety of the flu... doctor gave me the good ol codine syrup which is whacking me out good. Shittiest part is that I've had to go into work 9 of the 14 days so far though (granted, not in direct contact with anyone else). Pretty sure one of the mexicans at work gave it to me... while we asked to have them sit out of work if they are sick, this year being a heavy flu season, I can't really blame them for not wanting to miss out on what work there is.

On the awesome side of the spectrum, seeing Bob Dylan monday night. Have a nice bit of hash reserved for this occasion.

Bob Dylan > Everything.

742.gif

Going to the doctor again tomorrow, or at least making an appointment tomorrow. This is buuuuuuullllllllllllcrap. Guess I'll have soup for breakfast. Was gonna have frozen yogurt but I'm too chilled. Anything else besides soup or ice cream hurts the hole rotting through my tonsil.

Constantly coughing up brown snot isn't fun, either.