say something about ... yourself!

Good luck Cara! Did they give you that new cure/potion/magic juice that's out now that's supposed to fix it all up?

That swine flu tried to get me last week but I cooked that shit into bacon and made an omelette out of it.

Good luck Cara! Did they give you that new cure/potion/magic juice that's out now that's supposed to fix it all up?

That swine flu tried to get me last week but I cooked that shit into bacon and made an omelette out of it.

Nope, if I weren't already 4 days into then I could have had Tamiflu. But I did get a regular flu shot and more antibiotics for my tonsils.

Thanks. I already knew I had the flu anyway, the fact that it's swine flu doesn't really make a difference. But now I can say that I have it :p

That plus the bacterial tonsil infection!

Oh man. Did you get the tamiflu? i was prescribed it but my insurance didnt cover it and it cost like 150 or some odd bucks so i went without. D:
Hope you feel better. Codene cough syrup for the win.

Accidentally smashed a tiny glass vial of stink from Black Phoenix. Whole room reeks of... *Looks at remains* "Water of Notre Dame."

Greaaaaat. Can't wait for tonight's perfume inhalation inspired nightmares.

Aww bye bye smelly goods. :erk:

And the possible boil is all but gone now, it was angry and bloody last night. I do have a doctor appointment tomorrow for the earache and sore throat, hopefully Cara's pig flu didn't waft over.

Aww bye bye smelly goods. :erk:

And the possible boil is all but gone now, it was angry and bloody last night. I do have a doctor appointment tomorrow for the earache and sore throat, hopefully Cara's pig flu didn't waft over.
Did you lance it and squirt the innards at the dog like a water pistol?