say something about ... yourself!

See, I was trying to be tactful, but Capn came in here and blew the top off the delicate situation. BLAME HIM.

I blame You Oh Lordy Capon, and I curse You unto many fiery pits where the torment is not mild.
capon_1.jpg

Goddammit. I put some Orajel on my tonsil to numb it, which it did for about 5 minutes. Now, it is like the Orajel actually dissolved more tissue away or something. More pain than ever. I need Vicodin or something, stat.

Went back to the doctor this morning with unbearable throat pain. I literally shook in pain all night. Sprays, lozenges, gels, prescription strength ibuprofen - NOTHING helps. I am now waiting for some steroids and hydrocodone to kick in and make me a happy camper.

GAWD WHEN WILL THIS END. Oh and they did a strep test, it was negative, meaning that all this throat trouble has probably been viral and part of the flu all along.

My district manager is opening with me tomorrow. :( He's a great guy, but I feel like it disrupts my normal routine and I have to step lightly with him, where as, with my store manager I can joke around a little too far and we just laugh.

Also, we have to start dressing up now, but I don't have a legit belt or the shows and never fixed the greeblie on my hat. So I took one of my dad's black belts, found old square-toed dress boots, and maybe wear my black gloves. Uuggggh.