say something about ... yourself!

So, Pete apparently realized he doesn't have time for a girlfriend so out of the picture I went. It's good it happened now, but I was head of heels for this guy and then POOF. Ugh. Maybe Hesh will make a damned move this time. Goodness, I'm tired.

I recommend some sleep, and a man with greater energy :).

I must have good karma. I got a text on Saturday from a friend asking if I'd be into meeting her for a drink before my radio show. I said sure and we met up and hung for a few. When I left she says "hey real quick, come with me..." and she took me to her car. When we got there, she pulled out a virtually brand new longboard and gave it to me. She said she'd had it for a couple years and never ever used it. She bought it and then had a kid and had no more time for it. I was kind of shocked, I had to ask her about 50 times if she was absolutely sure she didn't want it. She was adamant, so I promised her it would get plenty of use now (which it will) and that this is probably the one of the coolest gifts anyone's ever given me.

So now I have a longboard again. It's the same brand as my old one and just a few inches longer. Unbelievable! Now if it would just dry up outside so I can ride it.

I must have good karma. I got a text on Saturday from a friend asking if I'd be into meeting her for a drink before my radio show. I said sure and we met up and hung for a few. When I left she says "hey real quick, come with me..." and she took me to her car.

Reading up to this point, the story did not end as I expected it.

Unless she then pulled out your "longboard"

Last day at the stupid job is tomorrow, YAY! I'm actually more sad than excited at this point, I'm really going to miss Steph and Maya and a couple of other people. I'm sure the sadness will fade and be replaced with OMG I DON'T HAVE TO COME BACK HERE EVER! happy thoughts.

I've been passing my exit interview/final thoughts around and getting high fives from everyone. And comments that I should just hand them a photo of my middle finger, lolz.

Last day at the stupid job is tomorrow, YAY! I'm actually more sad than excited at this point, I'm really going to miss Steph and Maya and a couple of other people. I'm sure the sadness will fade and be replaced with OMG I DON'T HAVE TO COME BACK HERE EVER! happy thoughts.

I've been passing my exit interview/final thoughts around and getting high fives from everyone. And comments that I should just hand them a photo of my middle finger, lolz.
Take them with you! Both to Hawaii and to the morgue place, lie and tell them you all interviewed together and were all hired.

has a cold and apparently my wisdom teeth are coming in? two or more teeth on the back right side of my mouth hurt so bad that i skipped class because i was just so miserable. got home and my mom called the dentist and explained that i have a cold - the lady she talked to said that it might be my wisdom teeth (i thought it was just a cavity i've needed to get taken care of for a while) but that they can't see me or perscribe pain meds because of my cold ... not really in pain right now (i'm used to the pain from the cavities, the pain comes and goes) but i'm just waiting for the intense pain to come back, and the ensuing joy of dental work to come. gah.