say something about ... yourself!

Anyone can acquire the meat handling license, but whoever's meat you're going to be handling may possibly have strict methods for how they prefer their meat to be handled. You can get a meat handling job if you have the license, but even if you've got previous meat handling training, sometimes your new employer wants to further your meat education, thus more training is required.

In other words, yes I missed that :lol:

Nobody's mentioned a meat handling license so far, maybe there are different state laws, or maybe they don't apply since the hot dogs are pre-cooked. Anyway the job was pretty easy, and I don't have to give a shit about customers which is a huge improvement from my last job. And being able to work by myself will be awesome. I'll be the captain of my own ship!

And if there were meat handling license, I'd surely have one by now. I know how to handle my meat. :)

Nobody's mentioned a meat handling license so far, maybe there are different state laws, or maybe they don't apply since the hot dogs are pre-cooked. Anyway the job was pretty easy, and I don't have to give a shit about customers which is a huge improvement from my last job. And being able to work by myself will be awesome. I'll be the captain of my own ship!

And if there were meat handling license, I'd surely have one by now. I know how to handle my meat. :)

Hoping to see pictures of you, Captaining that ship, meat in hand, sometime soon. ;)

Took some nyquil last night to try and fall asleep, instead was up 2 hours later out of a sopor, and couldn't get back to sleep, yet was very unnaturally tired.

Last time I do that. Fuck me.

This is the second time I've said this today. Nyquil is EVIL! Not only does it make me restless but it makes me very nauseous. Not really stomach nauseous, but head nauseous. If that makes sense. The effects of Nyquil on me are worse than being sick. Haven't taken that stuff in years and don't plan to ever do so again.