say something about ... yourself!

This is the second time I've said this today. Nyquil is EVIL! Not only does it make me restless but it makes me very nauseous. Not really stomach nauseous, but head nauseous. If that makes sense. The effects of Nyquil on me are worse than being sick. Haven't taken that stuff in years and don't plan to ever do so again.
yeah, weird coincidence...

yeah, the last time i took it, i hadn't eaten recently so i woke up in the middle of the night, violently nauseous (same thing happened with dayquil a while ago) but that was my own fault. i took it last night and wanted to throw up from the taste but, like emily said, slept really well... then i woke up this morning and could taste the nyquil. i was still so groggy that i couldn't drive and my had dad drive me to school. i was really shaky and groggy almost all day. bleh.

yeah... i was gonna take it, but there was a cheaper store-brand decongestant at rite aid when i went to buy sudafed and, well, "you get what you pay for" and all... dayquil hadn't worked, the cheap shit hadn't worked, then nyquil apparently worked too well ... i guess between getting less than 8 hrs of sleep and taking 3 different kinds of cold meds, i was just asking to feel fucked up the next day

There's no difference between generic meds and the brand, it's a myth. You pay for the labeling when you buy Tylenol or Nyquil.

*shrug* i hate taking meds of any kind. i usually deal with a cold/illness for like a week and a half before i take anything - i've had two colds in the past, say, 2 months and taken meds after like 2 days then felt better. eh.

You CAN be one, but I'm not a supporter of sex change surgery. You'll just have to wear strap-ons under your clothes like the other wannabes.

Looks like our party is going to be a success afterall! We'll be able to utilize half of the back yard, other half will still be too wet. I bought enough plastic sheeting to cover all the carpet in the living room and hallway, so now the party can be in the house as well. My dad and I started decorating tonight, and damn, the decor's going to be a lot better than I thought! :kickass: