say something about ... yourself!

I was gunna put an In Flames song in that thread but there was this fucking awesome Enslaved - The Voices / 2001: A Space Odyssey video. fucking ace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck. The owner at my job wants to sell the place and retire 'cause she's old. It'd probably take months being such a huge property, but it's still giving me anxiety. I'm going to work 7 days a week no off days now.

As much as I don't mind the Twilight movies (they're not as bad as self-conscious dicks the world over are saying), I do really dislike the "mythos" associated with it. Teams? WTF?

Anyways,

This is the only team I'd join: http://www.buzzfeed.com/bwgan/team-edward-shirt-lpl

The teams become completely irrelevant by the fourth book, anyhow.
There's a shirt with Team Edward Scissorhands. It's legit.

Made a bbq okra pizza for dinner. NOMS.
12440_226116498997_743498997_4224408_938787_n.jpg

I wish I knew how to make that. 0_0

All's it is is KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce, various shredded cheeses, and sliced okries on dough. If you don't want to make dough then you can buy it premade, or if you happen to live with Derick you can just let him make the dough :p

Didn't even cook it in the oven, but rather on our Pizzazz rotating pizza cooker!

ran into Brooks at the Baroness show last night...handlebar mustache is coming along well

next show: EYEHATEGOD and BRAINOIL next friday at DNA Lounge!!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: