say something about ... yourself!

Cara says this Type O song starts off sounding like a Motley Crue song

The only Motley Crue song I know is the only good Motley Crue song (SHOUT AT THE DEVIL) so I googled for "Motley Crue ballad" and this is the first thing that came up

It's not that similar so maybe it's the wrong one. I can't ask her now because I think she's in the bathroom. I have a feeling they may have several ballads that start off with piano huh.

Oh there she is but I just typed up the post so postin' anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
OHHHHHHH she pointed out the problem, the video edit cuts out the beginning keyboard only part before the piano "solo" note dealie starts up. It sounds more similar.

Here.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahah listen for the same little glissando note things. I have no idea how to type out that sound effect so I'm not even gonna try.

dlrtttttltltltl

Ok I tried that wasn't even close.

When we get back from our holiday trip to Maryland I'm gonna get myself a tiny Roborovski hamster critter :)

D'AWWW

2959364230103375075S600x600Q85.jpg

All they had at our local Petsmart today was a couple of boring mice. But all the hamster/small animal accessories have gotten a lot cuter since the last time I had a hamster about 15 years ago. They make little chew treats now that look like human food (ice cream cones, pies), little beds that look like little beds, and little potties! Aww!

Went ahead and bought a large, all-plastic "Kritter Keeper" container for it cuz the Robo's are so small they can wiggle through many cages. I'm excited to have a critter! :D

I'm shaving my beard completely off after the Holiday Hangover Ball on Friday. I'm only posting that info so that I have to, because I just said I would. Someone hold me to it if I don't. Thanks!

lol yeah that one's pretty rough. Probably should have read it back before posting haha.

Speak me the good english!