say something about ... yourself!

I'ma into the Hogue and watching this dude.......

Hogue? That's about the only wine I can tolerate under $20/bottle. The Pinot Gris is especially good.

By the way, on a related note, if any of you haven't tried Lagunita's Brown Sugga', you MUST. Yummy stuff.

normal_Lagunitas_Brown_Shugga.JPG

Scuttlebutt 10*Below is also okay, but not as good.

That sucks Mah! At least it's not the middle of summer though!

It is SO awesome that my school provides free public transportation passes for students. If I were to buy monthly passes myself I'd spend $560 per year (for 2 semesters or 8 months of classes, that is). Serious savings just for going to skewl, w00t!

That sucks Mah! At least it's not the middle of summer though!

Here it's the opposite. In January of the year Bill Clinton was elected for President, there was a HUUUGE wind and snow storm that knocked the power out in our area for over 4 days. We froze our asses off in our own home. All we could do was gather wood and sit around the fireplace all day and night trying to stay warm. I remember waking up every morning, just hoping the power would be back on. After the second day it got really depressing.

The bright side of the story was missing a week of school :)

Here it's the opposite. In January of the year Bill Clinton was elected for President, there was a HUUUGE wind and snow storm that knocked the power out in our area for over 4 days. We froze our asses off in our own home. All we could do was gather wood and sit around the fireplace all day and night trying to stay warm. I remember waking up every morning, just hoping the power would be back on. After the second day it got really depressing.

The bright side of the story was missing a week of school :)

I'd rather deal with cold than heat though. If it's cold there are things you can do to get warm. But when it's hot, well, you can only get so nekkid, and then you're still hot.

Late night pooping ftw.

Enjoying some Barry White & watching All Dogs Go to Heaven, ha. I had no idea this was about the doggie mafia when I was little...