say something about ... yourself!

What can I say, I'm a rebel.

rebel-briefing.jpg

Rebel rebel?

Back from Thanksgiving lunch at my aunt's. WITH SKITS.

1. Real Estate Madness. My other aunt played the real estate agent. Me and my "daughter" (cousin) were almost sold, until...

2. Twilight Madness. A reenactment of my experience at Hot Topic last weekend. Funny as hell despite the bad quality and my nose looking larger than normal :zombie:

"Don't take muh CyuhDyuh!" :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm going to try out a tanning salon in the near future, for the sole purpose of getting my eczema under control. The sun's the only thing that really gets rid of it for me, and it's getting too cool to lay nekkid outside. I shant let myself look like an oompa loompa though.

I actually went to one of those places a few days ago. (I wasn't tanning but I got to put the tanning liquid on the naked girl who was :D)

Anyway, she got the cheap one, but some of the more expensive tanners looked like freaking time machines. Lots of colors and chrome looking paint, really nice. I have half a mind to get tanned myself.

Sooooooooooo bored today. Did close to nothing.
Birthday/Thanksgiving was decent. Good food. I made kick ass chili as an appetizer, 3 pounds of ground meat. My mom gave me 5 pound of ground beef and a fucking gallon of crushed tomatoes. LOL Only used about 3 pounds of the meat and still had plenty of chili left over.

Girlfriend walked in, saw the gallon container and goes " what are you painting?" I said, "that's what my mom gave me from work for tomatoes"

Aww I didn't know it was your birthday ^ Happy birthday dude. :)

I'm about to head down stairs soon to watch some movies with Alex, He chose some dumb movie so I'm waiting a little bit. Finished secret santa PM's, ate more turkey, thats about it.

Fuck, I got food poisoning from thanksgiving and even though I tried to go and to stay for as much of the show as possible today, I missed out on the Hatebreed show and only got to see 2 cannibal corpse songs, all of chimaira's set and 1 unearth song, I felt so miserable I had to leave and the public transit back was horrible. Ridiculously bad luck.