say something about ... yourself!

Here's a tl;dr post about my day!

Good goat I shall never register in the office again unless I have to. Talk about a freakin' MADHOUSE. I had already applied and tested last month so all I had to do was actually register, THANK GOD, as the applications and testing lines were atrocious. Got there, signed in at the advising office, was finally called back an hour later, but then the advisor couldn't log me into the system to register me because there was an error in my student record. My enrollment status was missing...so, I had to go and stand in the fucking admissions and applications line to have that straightened out. You know what happens in that line? People go up to the counter, fill out an application for 20 minutes (at the counter, they don't step away), wait to get accepted, get their student ID number, and then are sent to advisement to get a testing voucher.

After many lifetimes it was finally my turn and it took them 30 seconds to look at my record, go "Oh! Huhuh, that's our fault." and click something to fix it so that I could go back to the advising office and register. Fortunately, the advisor I had seen initially took me right back into her office when she saw me come back in. If I'd had to sign in again and wait another hour or more, I think I might have cried. Probably not but I might have pee'd my pants.

I got all the classes and times that I wanted though :)

And a new pair of tight jeans. I went to Nordstrom, Dillard's, Macy's, and Delia's. I tried on the skinniest of the skinny jeans, even the knit leggings that are stitched to look like jeans. NONE OF THEM WERE SKINNY ENOUGH, except one pair at Dillard's but I wasn't about to pay nearly $100 for a pair of leggings. Settled with a pair of jeans from Delias. Not quite as skinny through the calves as I wanted, but they're perfect through the butt. Well not through my butt, that would hurt. But yeah.

And according to Macy's I now wear a size 3 in pants. Hahahahaha. They're trying to make people feel too good about themselves.

Vader and Decrepit Birth tonight!

beavis_and_butthead_headbanging.gif

Here's a tl;dr post about my day!

Good goat I shall never register in the office again unless I have to. Talk about a freakin' MADHOUSE. I had already applied and tested last month so all I had to do was actually register, THANK GOD, as the applications and testing lines were atrocious. Got there, signed in at the advising office, was finally called back an hour later, but then the advisor couldn't log me into the system to register me because there was an error in my student record. My enrollment status was missing...so, I had to go and stand in the fucking admissions and applications line to have that straightened out. You know what happens in that line? People go up to the counter, fill out an application for 20 minutes (at the counter, they don't step away), wait to get accepted, get their student ID number, and then are sent to advisement to get a testing voucher.

After many lifetimes it was finally my turn and it took them 30 seconds to look at my record, go "Oh! Huhuh, that's our fault." and click something to fix it so that I could go back to the advising office and register. Fortunately, the advisor I had seen initially took me right back into her office when she saw me come back in. If I'd had to sign in again and wait another hour or more, I think I might have cried. Probably not but I might have pee'd my pants.

I got all the classes and times that I wanted though :)

And a new pair of tight jeans. I went to Nordstrom, Dillard's, Macy's, and Delia's. I tried on the skinniest of the skinny jeans, even the knit leggings that are stitched to look like jeans. NONE OF THEM WERE SKINNY ENOUGH, except one pair at Dillard's but I wasn't about to pay nearly $100 for a pair of leggings. Settled with a pair of jeans from Delias. Not quite as skinny through the calves as I wanted, but they're perfect through the butt. Well not through my butt, that would hurt. But yeah.

And according to Macy's I now wear a size 3 in pants. Hahahahaha. They're trying to make people feel too good about themselves.

Booo to waiting forever, but hell yes to right times, right classes, and a new pair of jeans! :kickass:

Oh we are having chocolate lava cake for dessert on turkey day. I'm gonna miss pumpkin pie, but I will give this a shot.

almost got hit by a car driven by an asian woman WHILE i was in the crosswalk. she literally stopped half a foot away from me, i can't believe i almost died or got seriously injured, hella ridiculous.

Quit my job as General Manager today. last day is Monday, then I'll be a consultant for another week. Going to be nice having a few weeks off for sure.