say something about ... yourself!

... is definitely laughing the last laugh and getting the last word after a "breakup" a month or so ago, because I ended up meeting someone amazing THROUGH him, who I have been rather happy with... this is our first picture together, taken before we were a couple, in July/ ... is laughing at the look of absolute disgust on my face, and John's look of COMPLETE AMUSEMENT. We were on this guy's (the guy who I broke up with, who lied to me HORRENDOUSLY like worse than cheating kind of elaborate lies) film set on a very hot day were already working for like 5 hours:

nice.jpg

Not our best. But I think we look pretty sweet together even if we're only together because of the perspective of the photo, he pawns my height by a foot and three inches.

I'd have to say that, from experience, having a girlfriend almost as tall as me was fucking wonderful.
Good for you. I, on the other hand, like everyone to be smaller. It's harder to give someone a diminutizing stare when you're looking them straight in the eye. Plus, picking women UP for sex was always more fun to me.