say something about ... yourself!

Denny's is the place to go when drunk.

But Cheeto's is a drunk muchie favorite for me when i don't feel like getting behind the wheel when i have consumed alcoholic beverages....

I Love the local 7-11...

A) Its past 1am and in utah its illegal to buy beer...

B) They didn't ID me when I slapped a 12 pack of heini on the counter

C) I bought 2 hot pockets and some swedish fish while rambling about how awesome hot pockets are, making it obvious how stoned and drunk I am...

D) They didn't charge me for one of my hot pockets.

Eric, I have similar fortunes at my local 7-11. I come in during the morning hours for a cup of coffee sane and chipper, but then in the night and early morning hours it's an entirely different story haha

I just got fucking back from hell....

I locked myself OUT of work...i locked myself OUT of my damn car....cell phone was inside...

somehow...a friend stopped by work...wow he had a cell..had to call my boss, had to get a key for my car somehow...

*luckily a 1995-1998 mustang works in a ford contour :|*

then as i had to go across houston to get a key from a superior...we had to drive all the way back...and on that way back my friend his a damn median in the road and we got AIR....its rainy and he knocked the rear view mirrors out. we almost wrecked...

i am finally inside the work building

i need to review files...

what a great start for the beginning of my day at 1:55 AM O_0
poor steve! i'm sooo glad nothing worse happened to you guys in the car.

local walmart has had so many stolen games that you can't even touch the game till you've payed for it.
the one here has them all in locked glass cases. of course, during xmas they left the cases unlocked so people could get games for themselves because, of course, no one ever steals or anything.

they had running laptops on display out in the open, too.

inventory people have walked out with 42-inch flat screen tvs.

after that happened, it was made a rule that people had to pay for electronics stuff (equipment, expensive games or dvds) in the dept and couldn't go to the front registers. we had a sign at the register as well as right at the entrances to the dept and when i'd tell people they couldn't leave with something they'd just stare at me blankly at first. i repeat myself and point to the sign and then they'd usually get really indignant and tell me that they'd always been able to take stuff to the front before.

yeah, i just printed these signs up myself and posted them with complete agreement from my supervisors because i want to inconvenience your fat ass. exactly.

heheh you're welcome, john!

i still think i'm gonna get my hair cut today, though :oops:

only gonna get like 3 inches chopped off and get it layered, though. won't be that bad.

yeah... i guess i'll shower, go to the hair salon place after i call around and see who charges what, apply at home depot and go to the gym. fucking place was closed last night. fucking 24-hr gym and they're closed. wtf?

I would like to get a haircut sometime, but then again my hair is long and sexy and it would be a shame to do that to the world.