say something about ... yourself!

The one I had him in last night was really cool. We were in rainy alternate universe New York in a video game. But the graphics were real, like a simulation. Everyone remained standing in place, waiting for us to approach and initiate conversation somehow, before they said what they had to say. Like a game. And I went and looked everywhere and talked to everyone. Then some scary shit happened idfr.

second, you got the swine flu shot 2 days ago, the shot contains a little bit of this swine flu so the body can make anti-bacteria or something(sorry for poor english) this can also make you sick, but not as sick as having the swine flu itself.

..you'll live

Yah, I think I will. I'm getting ready to head to the hospital, though, if things get bad. I just discovered that I can't keep fluids down, and I have a 100.2 Fever that's climbing. woot woot

Coupled with random searing back/abdominal pain/gut troubles...I'm done.

I'm heading back to the bathroom, lol.

srsly, any time I cough or have a sniffle, someone asks me if I've had my shot yet. Why the hell does everyone look so appalled when I tell them I'm not interested in getting it?

It was the worst experience I've had with the flu tbh, and I really didn't expect it to be. No other flu has literally eaten a hole through my throat. I couldn't even breathe through my mouth without contact with the AIR causing extreme pain.

That's such a good movie...even for a miniseries. My favorite part was the collage in the middle with Don't Dream It's Over playing. It's such a good song that I'll post it anyway:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZZfuCJ970w&feature=PlayList&p=1DF754548B6818AE&index=20[/ame]

I reread The Stand recently. Since I got out of my big Stephen King phase around age 13 or 14, I was kind of expecting to be disappointed, but the story sucked me in immediately and I powered through those 1000+ pages. The miniseries is almost word for word taken from the book, and when I watched it with boyfriend (who hasn't read it), I found myself supplementing the story with extra information that was in the novel. So I'd highly suggest the book to anyone who liked the miniseries... or just read the book first if you haven't seen it.

2e2o4fa.jpg