say something about ... yourself!

Omg, I'm jealous! Live Free or Die hard was badass in theatres!

Cara...yea, I followed your posts and I was so worried about you. Basically, you and my teacher that died from swine flu are the main reasons why I got the vaccine.

Isabel...you look amazing. Teach me your poledancing ways! :)

I feel SO much better now. My hippie Ginger ale is finally staying down, and that horrible back pain is going away. It has never hurt that bad before, even when I had a kidney infection. I spent all day sleeping/ watching Destination Truth and Venture Brothers...the tag sale episode is on now, <3

Keep going!! I'm really proud of you!
3 days may seem like a short time, but it's not! ..... just go one day at a time!

When you REALLY crave a cigarette, just think: If I'll smoke this cigarette, all those X days that I didn't , were for nothing. Do I really want to start counting from zero all over again after this cigarette? "

It helped me :)
3.5 years later :)

COLD TURKEY!!

It happened one day, and I never touched a single one in 3.5 years.
You'll have periods where you wouldn't even think about it, and periods where cravings will kill you.
Be strong, and always think about the amount of time that passed that you accomplished NOT smoking and think that
just by one cigarette - you erase all this time and you have to start from scratch.
It really helped me when I craved a cigarette to just stay focused. I always thought: "it's been 3 months... why ruin it now.."
Now after 3.5 years, the cravings are almost gone with the 'once in a blue moon' 5 seconds craving that quickly disappears.
You have will power and you can do it :)
It's seriously the best thing I have ever done for myself.

This week, I have discovered the next dimension of Hell. It has not been good and I'm probably more stressed out than I've ever been before this week. I'm so glad it's Friday and I've never been more excited to do absolutely nothing when I finally get to leave this lecherous trap of slavery that they're trying to convince me is a job.

also, Karen and Steve... :kickass: keep it up. Smoking is retarded and disgusting.

I quit cold turkey back in the day too, but my motivation was different. It's really not that difficult to quit cigs when your lung collapses.

COLD TURKEY!!

It happened one day, and I never touched a single one in 3.5 years.
You'll have periods where you wouldn't even think about it, and periods where cravings will kill you.
Be strong, and always think about the amount of time that passed that you accomplished NOT smoking and think that
just by one cigarette - you erase all this time and you have to start from scratch.
It really helped me when I craved a cigarette to just stay focused. I always thought: "it's been 3 months... why ruin it now.."
Now after 3.5 years, the cravings are almost gone with the 'once in a blue moon' 5 seconds craving that quickly disappears.
You have will power and you can do it :)
It's seriously the best thing I have ever done for myself.

Yea, even after three days, I have periods where I don't think about it whereas other times, I'm tempted to go buy one of those disgusting single sticks. It's interesting how we can get so addicted to something, even after the physical addiction is gone.

also, Karen and Steve... :kickass: keep it up. Smoking is retarded and disgusting.

I quit cold turkey back in the day too, but my motivation was different. It's really not that difficult to quit cigs when your lung collapses.

It is quite disgusting. By not smoking, I can smell cigarettes on people after they go smoke and I think to myself "Shit....I smelled like that after I smoked a cigarette....".

I suppose it is less difficult to quit in your scenario but it's unfortunate that it happened in the first place. I have a friend who had the same thing happen to her but she still smokes. She was even told that if she didn't quit, she wouldn't see her daughter graduate from high school. She quit for about 9 days but fell back into the routine.

I feel that one thing I have on my side is that I have never been a heavy smoker. I've been a smoker for over 10 years but like I said, I was never a heavy smoker. Damn....talking about it actually makes me not want to smoke.

I don't care one way or the other. Sometimes I smoke, sometimes I don't.

There are tons of other things that will kill you, and I really don't care how long I live anyway. Hopefully it's long and fruitful but if not, fuck it.