say something about ... yourself!

too bad family guy is a bunch of 'dont post our copyrighted material on youtube' jerks or else i wouldve responded with that clip where Chris asks "What's a library, dad?" and Peter says, "Oh, it's just a place where homeless people come to shave and go BM." because i found it really funny that he says "go BM" because no one would actually say that unless they were on TV and couldnt say SHIT.......so yeh, just image that and it'll be funny.

hah

Anyone know of any really funny shows I should check out that are fairly obscure? I've run out of stuff to watch so I've been watching the same It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia and Arrested Development (thanks isabel!) episodes for like the past year. I've tried stuff like 30 rock, two and a half men, family guy, american dad but all of that isn't so great; what's something I've never heard of that will totally blow my mind with epic hilarity?

Anyone know of any really funny shows I should check out that are fairly obscure? I've run out of stuff to watch so I've been watching the same It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia and Arrested Development (thanks isabel!) episodes for like the past year. I've tried stuff like 30 rock, two and a half men, family guy, american dad but all of that isn't so great; what's something I've never heard of that will totally blow my mind with epic hilarity?

Curb Your Enthusiasm! "not season 1"

And it isn't funny but Rome!

Okay, I expect to catch shit for that, but I just lately discovered "That '70s Show" for me and I absolutely love it.

ALF.

Balls I'm tired. I went to my buddy's house for a party; had a couple shots and a couples beers. Cut myself off because I have to work on a project in Seattle today (uhg) in which I'm glad I did because I feel fine, just tired.

Blah blah blah, went to Stephanie's last night, didn't fall asleep until 4:00A.M. and kept waking up throughout the morning until I got up at 9:00A.M. Oh and I cheated on quitting smoking AND caffeine. It's going to be a loooooooooooong day.

Kevin, what is good eatin' over by your building? The project we're doing is in the new highrise apartment building (Aspira) on the corner of Terry and Stewart. I know there are a couple pizza places or some shit but am just curious to know what's around. We're probably going to be there until like 9:00PM tonight so the consumption of food is assumed necessary.

Strangers With Candy is pretty funny, if you haven't seen it already.

Kevin, what is good eatin' over by your building? The project we're doing is in the new highrise apartment building (Aspira) on the corner of Terry and Stewart. I know there are a couple pizza places or some shit but am just curious to know what's around. We're probably going to be there until like 9:00PM tonight so the consumption of food is assumed necessary.

There's really nothing, man. It sucks, unless you can go to a place and sit and wait for a while. Decent restaurants like 13 Coins, Tutta Bella (above the Whole Foods on Denny) has good pizza, Romios Pizza has a really good lunch special where you get a personal 2 topping pizza, soup or salad and a drink for like $7.50. There's a place called Market Fresh in one of the brick colored buildings by the Subway on Olive. It's a buffet style place where you juts fill up a box with whatever you want and pay for how much it weighs.

Other than that, you got nothing but Subways and your overly priced low quality teriyaki joints. There are really no good, cheap quality food locations around there.

Brandon's cousin died last night. I knew the guy pretty well. They suspect suicide since he was kinda depressed. He seemed to have overdosed on pills. :( Sucks. RIP Joe Babbitt.

Pierced only one finger whilst awkwardly cracking & eating crab legs tonight. I dunno how these things work! :loco:

Sorry to hear about that guy, Mah :( *snowbosoms*

Brandon's cousin died last night. I knew the guy pretty well. They suspect suicide since he was kinda depressed. He seemed to have overdosed on pills. :( Sucks. RIP Joe Babbitt.

I'm sorry to hear about this, Jamie. Its a painful situation, especially if you were close to the individual. You have my luff *squeeeze!*

Everybody: give someone a hug today. The holidays are depressing for a lot of people, and I bet that would help a little