say something about ... yourself!

what are you trying to do? how do you even do the drums anyway? i might be able to play the drums for the songs in a week or so when i get my Steven Slate Drums set up.

what are you trying to do? how do you even do the drums anyway? i might be able to play the drums for the songs in a week or so when i get my Steven Slate Drums set up.

I just program them with the recorder.

The problem is, I can't export the drum track. I have to record it (called Rythem) to another track. It's really dumb.

I have a meeting today to find out what the offer is for me to go up north and run a restaurant up there. It's about 14 hours north of here, Fort St. John. COLD, and in bum-fuck-no-where. But, if the offer is good, I may relocate for a year or two. My options are go up there, or go to school here and serve at a restaurant down the street while going to school. I'm not sure what I want to do yet, it all depends on this offer. Probably one of the bigger decisions I've ever had to make!

Death has been very busy this weekend. The little love bird i saved from my evil grandmother died. He lasted longer than i thought but still...Pewr Squeeker.
serious.png
Stupid death, go away.

Anything off Aenima. That album is perfection from start to finish. Especially H, Forty Six and 2, and Third Eye.

The cover rules too.

Tool-nima-Front.jpg

I got to help my dad train some new cops for school shootings today. I got there a bit late so at first I had to be a dead/injured person lying in the hallway, but when it was pretty evident I didn't look right next to all of the kids, the badguys gave me a mask, a gun and some pipe bombs and I got to commit the school shooting I didn't get to in middle school. :p

I gave them hell, but I ran out of ammo in both of the last scenarios and had to give up. That simmunition shit they use left swelling on my knuckle, but I had a blast.

Went into the Gaithersburg/Rockville area today and ahh, just like old times, the drivers in this area are such douchebags. If it isn't illegal to drive with two feet of snow piled on the top of your car, it should be. Does nobody see the hazard of that? I mean really, wtf.