say something about ... yourself!

Oh man just got back from LA. We opened for DRI at the House Of Blues in Hollywood and it was the most fun I've ever had in my life.

We had a dressing room with free food and beer where we chilled with the other bands (2 bands per dressing room but it was big and had couches and was rad), we sold almost all our tickets so we barely had to come out of pocket, police showed up with beanbag guns and tear gas because people were rushing the venue to get in (it was sold out and tonsss of people still wanted to go) and we even had 5 people sneak back stage and stage dive during our set, take pictures of us, head bang like crazy, huge mosh pit that had like 20 people in it and people getting trampled and crowd surfing (took until about the 3rd song to break them in, la crossover dri fans is a tough crowd haha) and people even asked for my guitar picks, I felt like a fucking rockstar haha! Epicly long run on sentence for an epic show. not bad for some unheard of band from oakland I'd like to think, I'm still in awe of the show and this is going to definitely go down as one of the coolest moments in my life so far :kickass:

Once I get pictures and video I'll be sure to post them here for proof haha

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse
with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given
her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and
star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo
Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst
Nordfink".

Made a huge mistake and went to the mall yesterday for a 'quick' errand in one of the stores.
2.5 hours later, I swore to the gods above that this year will be the last year I am ever going to malls during the holiday
season.

Yeah. "Mall" and "quick" do not go together right now, especially here where they are so few and far in between (in comparison to home). Still, Derick and I have been going to malls almost every day because there's nothing much else to do :lol:

Made a huge mistake and went to the mall

This is true for me every single day of the year, because I realized that malls contain absolutely nothing I would ever want to go to. 90% of the stores in any mall are womens clothing, jewelry, makeup, or perfume. Add in the obligatory Hot Topic, Gamestop, and Radio Shack/Sharper Image/Brookstone, and you've covered the rest.

OMG shoe talk!

Finally gave in to the Ugg craze and bought myself a pair of suede boots. From Target, of course. Yes, they're ugly. But kind of cute (in gray) with skinny jeans and very functional. Their Xhilaration boots are the best quality and best looking knockoffs I've come across, and the online reviews seem to reflect that as well. In fact, they have a better sole than the real Uggs do. These have a good, dense, rubber sole. Why a $200 pair of boots would have a crappy EVA sole that's just going to wear down badly and go flat like a flip flop, is beyond me. The Target boots have a faux fur lining where Uggs have real sheepskin lining, but who cares? Target ftw!

Yay gray! They've only had brown in the stores so I had to order these.
41Aeg%2B64EpL._AA260_.jpg

I'm especially satisfied because I ordered mine just before they ran out of my size. :kickass: