say something about ... yourself!

So I'm syncing the latest batch of music to my ipod and I notice this:

4243216549_518868c28d_o.jpg

What are the odds?

Probably somewhere around 1 in 678,783,500... but fate just happened to land on that "1" in this case. Pretty awesome, I'd say.
My computer at home is jacked. I reformatted the hard drive and reinstalled Windows and now I'm in the middle of the grueling process of finding the right drivers for all the hardware hooked up to the thing. I actually have my computer here at work with me now to make this a bit easier. What a crock, I don't even like this computer anymore. It's gonna turn into a 3D picture frame once I get a laptop.

Yay I rule. That was way easier to fix than I expected. :headbang: Hello from home!

Saw Avatar in 3D. Total cliche storm. Visuals were awesome though!

I saw it today in 3d as well, and it's definitely a marvel and an experience, but very predictable... Visually so amazing... Should easily beat Titantic as the #1 movie of all time, fingers crossed.

I saw it today in 3d as well, and it's definitely a marvel and an experience, but very predictable... Visually so amazing... Should easily beat Titantic as the #1 movie of all time, fingers crossed.

haha, I am with you! I hated Titanic!
I am planning on going seeing it this week. I've heard its a cliche story line, but also heard the the visuals make it worth every penny.

John: how is your dad doing?

My shoulder feels well enough that it doesn't need the sling anymore, woo... Still pretty painful though. :(

Oh well, time for rehab!

I can't deny it any longer. I officially hate my job now. I've reached the point where I'm bummed out as soon as I wake up because I have to go in. The search for a new one begins tonight.

I can't deny it any longer. I officially hate my job now. I've reached the point where I'm bummed out as soon as I wake up because I have to go in. The search for a new one begins tonight.

Good for you man. :)

Well, it WAS fun. 8 years in a cutthroat industry that asks too much of you for far too little really takes it's toll.

I'm excited about having a new direction in my life though. New decade, new adventures. That's the way I'm looking at it. My 20's were amazing, and my 30's will be also. Just, in a different way :)

I can't wait for Devin Townsend next week! I need something to look forward to. I talked to my dad today, they have him on a bunch of morphine. They think it's cancer in his liver reaching up to his ribs one of which dissolved or something. He's still making jokes about it and shit, he told me not to stress over it because he isn't. He always used to tell me "If I'm not worried about it, why should you be?"

Sorry to bring this shit here. I can't talk to my mom about it because she hates him.