say something about ... yourself!

So we figured out what was wrong with my arm. I tried to train last night and couldn't, but I hung out the whole time and went and beers afterwards as per usual. One of our instructors was talking about how he wants to get some "medical putty" to help him work out the kinks he gets in his fingers occasionally. That reminded me that my dad got me some of those grip strengthening handle devices for Christmas, and that I was really stoked on them and used them pretty much the rest of Christmas night and most of the next day (Saturday, when my arm started to hurt). So I told him this and he was like "Well dude... there you go.. that's why your arm hurts! You overdid it!" Apparently I enjoyed them too much and that's why my arm hurt up in the shoulder. Weird, yet relieving :)

My arm feels about 95% today :)

So we figured out what was wrong with my arm. I tried to train last night and couldn't, but I hung out the whole time and went and beers afterwards as per usual. One of our instructors was talking about how he wants to get some "medical putty" to help him work out the kinks he gets in his fingers occasionally. That reminded me that my dad got me some of those grip strengthening handle devices for Christmas, and that I was really stoked on them and used them pretty much the rest of Christmas night and most of the next day (Saturday, when my arm started to hurt). So I told him this and he was like "Well dude... there you go.. that's why your arm hurts! You overdid it!" Apparently I enjoyed them too much and that's why my arm hurt up in the shoulder. Weird, yet relieving :)

My arm feels about 95% today :)

Good to hear babe :)

Yep that could do it. I've had a crick in my neck all day from the new mattress I think. We went back out to Ikea to get a bed frame they had on sale and I ended helping a woman and her son wrestle a huge mattress onto their cart. Shouldn't have done that, ouch.

Karen I was just thinking... I need some awesome recipes for my wok! Do you happen to have any that perchance I could utilize?

Ass. Well, I suppose I can't complain.....we have quarters which I believe it means more breaks. Though, I don't know anything about the European education system so I could be wrong.

Varies. Some places follow the British model (less supervision, more freedom to do whatever you want within a certain framework) and some follow the American system.

This sounds horrible but I think she deserved it when my old man beat her.

Well this guy'd surely agree:
Sean-Connery.jpg

"Shlap bitches"

That reminded me that my dad got me some of those grip strengthening handle devices for Christmas

Heh, same. I carry one in a jacket pocket. Very useful for knuckle injuries and the like.