say something about ... yourself!

Oh that sucks. Having it on my face is one of my worst fears. Have you tried UV treatments? It's works quite dandy-like for me.

I'm so ready for this outbreak to heal up. It had been years since I've had it this bad.

Ya if pretty brutal to deal with ... lol

Try getting a date when you look like a flaky croissant :p

I have tried the UV thing, and unfortunately I am VERY VERY sensitive to UV Light skin and my eyes. The eyes arent a big deal but when you burn very easily ffrom UV it sucks. So I just try and manage it with a shitload of showering, lotions and exfoliating shit. I swear my bathroom looks more like Bath & bodyworks then bath and bodyworks does ... hahhahahaahha

Aye, my toiletry shelf in my bedroom (cuz I can't keep anything in the bathroom) looks like a shelf at the drugstore. That sucks you can't really use UV. Guess I should consider myself lucky that UV and my skin get along so well. I've been taking sea salt baths for a little while now and that's helping too. I just bought 20 lbs of dead sea salt on Ebay :loco:

Karen:

a) butt of course
b) see a few posts up
c) see a

Btw Karen, hello ;)

DSC000133.jpg

I think thats the same stuff they put in "Vampire" wine. I think they are both bottled at the "Dracula Castle" in romania.

I am actually a big far of Vampire wine, although right now Yellowtail has really sparked my interest. especially their Metlot. Its really good imho.

Haha, I gave Samantha some Evil Chardonnay for her birfday last year. Karen, have you had Riesling that comes in cat shaped bottles? I have no idea how it actually is, but I bought a bottle for my mom. Just for the bottle heh.

4050270300_8a480452f6.jpg

I am actually a big far of Vampire wine, although right now Yellowtail has really sparked my interest. especially their Metlot. Its really good imho.

wow Guru, your taste in wine sucks :lol:
but hey, to each his own ...

Yellow Tail insults my mouth, and Vampire (also was given to me for xmas by the same person who got me Evil!) was horrible....
Evil is a lot better. Not the best, but not bad.

Yellow Tail... LOL