say something about ... yourself!

Making an okra quesadilla for dinner tonight, oh yes.

Yes.

DSC099662.jpg

Where is espn.com? ESPN ( the network ) is here in CT.
To be honest, I'm not sure. It could be anywhere. The company I would ultimately be working for is Disney Interactive Media Group. Disney owns ABC, which owns ESPN. As far as I can tell, Disney has offices all over the country. The actual espn.com website could be run from anywhere (or multiple places even). I'd be a part of the team that ensures all ads throughout the site are displayed and running properly. I'm not sure if that means the website is run from here or not, but I'd be working in the Disney office here in downtown Seattle.

Thanks dude! It's just more corporate shit but hey... my current job has been eliminated and this new one pays twice as much so if I can make a smooth transition from one job to the next and avoid unemployment or a massive job search, I'm ALL for it :)

I'm also debating putting in the work and effort to become some sort forest worker for the National Park system, or maybe figuring out a way to make a career out of photographing nature. We'll see. Exciting times for sure!

and that's the point ;) besides you were supposed to have me on ignore anyway :loco:
lol you really thought I ignored you, didn't you? :lol:

I did for one second, just so I could copy that message word for word. When I did it, I realized I've only ever put one other member of this board on ignore since I've been posting here.

You guys remember "metallicasucksponypenis"? Yeah it was that one hahaha.

lol you really thought I ignored you, didn't you? :lol:

I did for one second, just so I could copy that message word for word. When I did it, I realized I've only ever put one other member of this board on ignore since I've been posting here.

You guys remember "metallicasucksponypenis"? Yeah it was that one hahaha.

HAHAHAHHAH what ever happened to that douche?

FUCK I can't stop listening to the Animals As Leaders self titled album. Seriously it's so chill and has grown on me so much that I've listened to it more times than I can count; I just put it on repeat while I do my homework and it makes me do a lot better than when I used to listen to Razor or Exodus while trying to focus haha