say something about ... yourself!

I like being petty to some people, it fuels my schadenfreude. Annoying the shit out of people I don't like, internet or offline is an entertaining sport.

I've long been of the belief that if they were capable of reasoned thought then they wouldn't be such hardcore believers and that debate just goes down the same old routes.

Since I don't believe, I don't think I have the time to spare in this sole existence to debate with other people about daft sky gods.

At the end of Hatchet's last tour, I was with them and Havok, the other band they were touring with, at a Panda Express. Some Asian lady who was there offered to pay for all of our drinks, and as she was leaving she informed us that she did it because she loves Jesus and Jesus loves us.

I think we need more Christians like that... the kind that are willing to bribe us into salvation.

At the end of Hatchet's last tour, I was with them and Havok, the other band they were touring with, at a Panda Express. Some Asian lady who was there offered to pay for all of our drinks, and as she was leaving she informed us that she did it because she loves Jesus and Jesus loves us.

I think we need more Christians like that... the kind that are willing to bribe us into salvation.

I hear myself reading a book:
The entire round of drinks cost only $30.

"Try one of these Jamaican cigars, ambassador, they're pretty good."

"Thank you, no. I do not support the work of imperialist stooges."

"Oh, only Commie stooges, ay?"