say something about ... yourself!

It's your sig...I can't stop. George C. Scott's greatest role, imo...even better than Patton. The sheer recklessness of his character, with all his gum-chewing and overzealous paranoia completely made the movie for me.

I disagree. He already knew how to portray Patton...hell, he even looked and sounded like him without even being in character. In fact, when I think of Patton, I think of George C. Scott's portrayal of Patton. But the way he carried Strangelove's character was something more interesting to me. He was both professional and zany at the same time, which coming from Scott made it all the more hilarious.

Smoked weed for the first time in 3 years yesterday. Apparently I was hitting on some girls in front of the bar and totally failed because I was higher than a kite.

Just arrived in DC, I've already had a few uncomfortable moments when I think I was supposed to tip someone, I feel like Larry David.

I hate tipping, but we gotta do it. Rule of thumb: anytime someone carries your bags to your room or brings you food, you tip them. For good service, 15% is a good tip. If the service was shitty, you give them nothing.

The bag thing and restaurants is easy enough, but eg: I got a hotel minibus from the airport to the hotel, the service is advertised as complementary and the driver did not move our bags, do I tip?

(I didn't btw...)

Oh and I turned on the TV and I realised that in fact Ann Coulter was not just a bad dream.

Sad face :(

The bag thing and restaurants is easy enough, but eg: I got a hotel minibus from the airport to the hotel, the service is advertised as complementary and the driver did not move our bags, do I tip?

(I didn't btw...)

Oh and I turned on the TV and I realised that in fact Ann Coulter was not just a bad dream.

Sad face :(

If the service is complimentary, it's complimentary. If the driver didn't move your bags, don't give him shit.

Sadly, Ann Coulter hasn't had her face ripped off yet by rabid wolves.

A wild gravel patch jumped up out of nowhere and grabbed my foot yesterday as I walked to work, and its friend the sidewalk leapt out from behind the bushes and bit my knee.

dsc02078dr.jpg

Doctor wanted me out a couple days. I think I'd probably be punished in some way I can't prove if I go back on disability after being back only a week and a half.