say something about ... yourself!

dsc02083a.jpg

Wound finally dried up. Leaving the bandages off after tonight.

I'm so pissed I'm working 6 days in a row. I prove myself to be the most competent busser there and my reward is more hours than everyone else. -_-

Buck up, dude. Think about it....what else would you be doing that is so much more important than making overtime? I'd understand if you were salary but individuals who are on hourly wages don't really have sufficient room to bitch.

I'm not attacking you. If simply trying to make you see that it could be worse.

I'm so pissed I'm working 6 days in a row. I prove myself to be the most competent busser there and my reward is more hours than everyone else. -_-

On a side note, the new Nevermore song "Emptiness Unobstructed", it just goes to show that skipping the palm muting and playing simple power chord chorus's is always an awesome formula when a non rock band is doing it. I think it's my favorite song on the album along with Moonrise and And The Maiden Spoke.

I find myself not listening to any of the other tracks.

John, they are setting you up for success, not punishing you. They see something in you that they like and they are giving you more hours, not just because you're the best one there, but because they want to see how you handle it.

If you want to be a leader, you have to be able to follow first and do your job well. When they see you can take on more responsibility, they will reward you as such. People who only want to do the bare minimum are always in need because they're like slaves; they fill a spot and do a job and generate money, but they don't really make a difference and management knows they don't care about moving up so they keep them waiting tables and such. Your attitude as well as your performance will dictate your success.

Roll with it until they really start piling on the hours. 48-56 hours a week will be sexy on your paycheck. When you start hitting about 110 hours and cross a half a dozen tax brackets, causing your time and a half to gross less than your normal hourly rate, piss on your supervisors shoes while he's distracted.

i wish i could work more hours. i work at a bowling alley when i'm home from college... i was doing 40-hour weeks over Christmas break, but now that summer's coming around, all the leagues are done, and not as many people want to bowl in general...i'm only doing like two or three six-hour shifts a week :(

on the upside i'm teaching guitar lessons on the side starting next month, so that should pull in an extra bit of cash.

I know what you're saying guys, I used to pull 15 hour shifts at Circuit City with no breaks, so I can handle damn near anything. Today was actually the longest shift I've had there, at 9 hours. We have some coporate guy coming tomorrow because the store has been doing so well.

Thank you for your undying support.

She says her phone was hacked.

I had no idea she existed or what her band was called until her tits were everywhere this morning like it was a big deal.

I've seen loads of tits. Most of them better than hers.