say something about ... yourself!

I've been researching the presidential campaign, and looking at what the candidates "point-of-view" are, and Obama has my vote. I been watching his videos and he is a great speaker, and i like what he has to say, even about the war.

Obama 08!

I'll vote for McCain if Obammy loses it in some freak accident. (I'm not kidding. I will not vote for Hillary.)

Now I know why I haven't been waking up on time, my damn phone alarm was set for pm. Oh well another sard day.

Haha OOPS! I was actually a good girl yesterday, I have a 1:30 class... I went there diligently, only to find three other people there, since we were on a Monday schedule on Tuesday, everyone forgot, including our professor. So oh well for trying to be better!

Sup Neverboard.

I was just thinking...how Squirrels are like daytime rats. But where the hell do they go at night when rats come out? Theres rats on my power lines and trees outside and in my attic that come out at night but the squirrels are no where to be found.

I heard when a squirrel invades another squirrels domain he bites the testicals off of that male squirrels children. But I'm not sure if it's true because I think it was a chain letter in the 90s. Never seem to be any more stupid chain emails these days.

I can't beleive how bad people ruin shit. Putting "he's fucking serious" on the bottem ruined this picture. You know what else ruined something? The picture of the duck calling all the black ducks my pals. Then somebody made it say "wassup my niggas"? Ruined it.

SeriousCat.jpg

Sup Neverboard.

I was just thinking...how Squirrels are like daytime rats. But where the hell do they go at night when rats come out? Theres rats on my power lines and trees outside and in my attic that come out at night but the squirrels are no where to be found.

I heard when a squirrel invades another squirrels domain he bites the testicals off of that male squirrels children. But I'm not sure if it's true because I think it was a chain letter in the 90s. Never seem to be any more stupid chain emails these days.

I love squirrels. One of my favorite critters.

AND IT'S SNOWING!