say something about ... yourself!

Still considering my cousins offer to move to New York with whatever kind of elevator job he does, and start over. The older I get, the more the thought of going somewhere with a fresh start and knowing no one appeals to me. I've fucked up way too much down here.

At least work is going ok.

I've done the move and start over thing. It didn't immediately fix things but in the long run it was the right move.

I've done that 10000 times and as hard as it is, the feeling of getting somewhere, stick it through the rough times, but then succeed feels amazing. The ability to settle in, slowly but surely, and knowing you’re done it all by yourself- is priceless.

John, where in NY?

I'm not exactly sure, I know he was working at the WTC when it collapsed, so I'm guessing maybe that's central NY?

I guess I'll see how things play out down here until the end of the year. But the possibility of doing it is becoming more of a realistic option to me.

I've done that 10000 times and as hard as it is, the feeling of getting somewhere, stick it through the rough times, but then succeed feels amazing. The ability to settle in, slowly but surely, and knowing you’re done it all by yourself- is priceless.

John, where in NY?

What the hell are you doing wrong that you need to start over 10000 times? :loco:

What the hell are you doing wrong that you need to start over 10000 times? :loco:

hahahaha!

"start over" is a term I don't like to use actually, because I never needed a reason to "start over" as I was never unhappy with anything, I'm just extremely adventurous and independent and can adjust to about anywhere, hence why I love to travel, explore, and move around a lot :)